Pog Champ

"Oh, hello Mina," Todoroki greeted as he took his seat at the table with Kaminari, Momo, Jiro, and her. "This is not your lunch period, am I correct?"

"Yeah, how does everyone know?" Mina asked. "I just need to show Kami the new episode with the podcast, it's somehow even better !" Mina took out her phone with the trademark neon purple and green camo case.

"They finally got a new one up! Let me hear, let me hear," Kaminari childishly demanded, attempting to grab the phone from her hands.

"The 'Don't Get Mad' one, they were very funny," Jiro commented.

"Yeah, yeah, now shh," Mina pressed play and the two voices followed.

"Would you rather pronounce croissant as quack-sant or have a conga line of those Pikachu mascots follow you everywhere ?"

"That is a cursed 'would you rather', how did you think of that?"

"3 am is an odd time, now answer!"

"Pronouncing croissant as quack-sant is a sin, but those Pikachu would be everywhere."

"How is it a sin?"

"Think of it like this, 'hey what are you eating?' 'oh nothing, just a *voice of Satan* QUACK-SANT !"

"Of course when you say it like that, *chuckle* you need help."

"Nah bro, I need a *voice of satan* QUACK-SANT !"

"Sto- *laugh* it's your turn."

"Can I get a bite of that *voice of satan* QUACK-SANT ! JUST NIBBLE HOMIE!"

"*shocked laugh* 'Just a nibble-' *wheeze* *loud inhale* homeboy! *loud laughs*"

"We have reach *laugh* our peak."

"If we, *loud breaths* ever get to doing merch, that has to be one."

"Okay, okay, I agree with that."

Mina yet again paused the audio, "If you want the rest you have to watch it on Spotify to support them, we stan." Mina ended her speech with a bow.

"You already stan them, we don't even know what they look like," Kami argued, he just wanted to listen to the whole thing.

"Pog champ."

"We lost her," Jiro placed her hand on her chest for her honour.

Todoroki and Momo just looked at each other very confused, they don't do well with acronyms and words with double meanings. This doesn't help.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Mina is a 'stan' of Don't get mad you know?" Todoroki asked as he and Bakugou sat in the library.

"I've heard, we have quite a few actually," Bakugou tossed his over to the table, "it's not every day when teenagers find a podcast that can relate to. Also, podcasts don't have ads on Spotify and you can download them without needing a premium. Kids love free shit."

"Must be true, you get free lunch when we record," Todoroki picked up the phone to see what it had on the screen, "Instagram? Why?"

"We made that quack-sant joke right? Well, the audio is getting used for gacha and animation memes on Youtube and Instagram," Bakugou crossed his arms to get comfier in the chair, Todoroki rented out a study room in the library to talk. "Apparently that's a pretty big fucking thing."

"It was only posted three days ago, how did it spread that fast?" Todoroki asked as he scrolled down the feed seeing cartoons and drawings to the sound of their podcast.