𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

I step into the shower and massage my shampoo into my hair, after washing it out I put conditioner on the ends of my hair and lather my body with my body wash and continue with whatever else I felt I needed to do to get ready.

After turning the water off I dry off and wrap the towel around me and start blow drying my hair. I then move onto decided what to wear. Looking through my dresses one catches my eye.

It's a light lavender color with spaghetti straps and ends about mid thigh. I decide on that and looking at my self in the mirror once it is on. The dress hugs my body in all the right places. Wow. Suddenly another wave of confidence floods over me absolutely loving how this dress looks on me.

It's 6:00 now so I quickly move onto my hair and makeup. I curl my hair quickly but making sure it still looks nice. Deciding on light makeup not wanting it to all sweat off because I plan on dancing tonight. Deciding on just some concealer, mascara, and lip gloss close to my natural lip color I hurry over to my bed and throw on some nude chunky platform heals.

At this point it was 6:45, taking 45 minutes to do your hair and makeup which has to be a record time, I grabbed a smaller purse I had putting my phone, wallet and a few things I would possibly need before making my way out and to my car.

The bar we were all meeting at was 15 minutes away. I drove to the bar listening to the radio and turning the music up when a song I liked came on.

I got to the bar a little past seven and when I spotted my team I noticed I were the last one there. When I got close to the table a slightly buzzed Garcia stood up giving me a hug.

"Wow, y/n, you look hot!" Garcia said when she finally took in my whole appearance. Sitting down I noticed that there was a round of shots on the table, one already being empty, by who i'm guessing was Garcia, who most likely didn't feel like waiting for me to start drinking.

I sat next to Spencer and when everyone took a shot from the tray you noticed he didn't. "Come on Spence, have a shot, live a little," you tease, smiling when he sighed taking the shot. Both of our faces scrunching in disgust as the alcohol burned its way down our throats.

"You look nice tonight," Spencer whispered to me. You blushed smiling as I turned to take in his appearance for what I realized was the first time that night.

He was wearing a purple button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing off his forearms and was tucked into black trousers with some beaten up converse on his feet.

"You don't look too bad your self, Spence," I said biting your lip slightly.

After downing, another shot Penelope stood up grabbing me and Emily's hands and leading us all to the dance floor.

We all were having fun grinding with each other. After a few minutes Derek came and took Penelope to dance and Emily went to talk to a woman she had been eying at the bar. Leaving me dancing alone to the songs. Looking back at the table I noticed Spencer was still sitting there, his eyes trailing my body as my hips moved along with the rhythm of the song.

I made your way over back to him sitting down next to him. "Can I have a sip of your water please?" I asked him to which he simply shook his head yes.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself" Spencer noted as I sipped on his water.
A smirked tugged slightly on my lips, "Would have been more fun if you would have joined me," I say, it wasn't uncommon for us to flirt, normally we both would have laughed the comment off but it seemed as though Spencer had other plans, "I would be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind."

His answer caught me slightly off guard but I quickly recovered and asked, "And why didn't you then? Or what is it you always say 'I don't dance'" I question him, "one can wonder why the thought crossed your mind then." Spencers eyes flashed with something I had never seen before.