𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

I woke up to Spencer playing with the ends of my hair. "Good morning, how long have you been up." I ask, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes

"Good morning, hon, and not very long. How did you sleep?"

"Fine, what time is it?" I ask him and he turns to look at his clock.

"10 am. Do you want to go grab breakfast?" He asks, turning back to me.

"That would be nice, but can we stop at my apartment so I can change please?"

"Of course, let's go." He said getting up and going into his closet to change. While he did that's I got up and went to grab my clothes. I decided against changing and just giving him the clothes later, I didn't want to change into work clothes to change again.

When he came out he was wearing a light blue button-up and jeans with his signature converse. I liked seeing Spencer like this, he looked casual which was rare for him, he always wore clothes similar to what he wears to work, but it was till nice.

When he saw I was still in his clothes, he smirked and I merely rolled my eyes playfully as we  made your way down the stairs of his building and to his car.

Once we made it to your apartment I asked if he wanted to come inside with me and he agreed. I pulled out my keys and inserted the right key into the lock and we made our way inside.

I went into your room and pulled out undergarments and layer them on your bed and made your way into the closet to choose an outfit.

I made your way to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I let my hair fall to its natural style before heading out to the living room where Spencer sat reading the book that you had left on your coffee table.

"Hey, Spence, ready to go?" I ask, grabbing my keys and bag.

"Yup, let's go." He says, putting the book back in its original place and standing. We made our way out and I locked my, door double-checking it was locked, We made our way to the parking lot, getting back in Spencer's car.

He pulled up to a diner we both liked. He jogged to my side of the car and opened the door for my. You thanked him and we made our way inside.

We both ordered and fell into a conversation until our food came. We both chatted while eating and Spencer insisted on paying once we both finished.

It was around 11:45 once you both got back in his car. "So what now?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

"Well we could... You know I don't really know." We both laughed at this.

"We really don't get any time off huh."

"I guess we don't." he smiles.

"Too bad we can't go watch a Boonta Eve classic," Spencer says with a chuckle and I looked at him confused.

"What's that?" I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"Have you never watched Star Wars?" he asks, feigning offense.

"No dork I haven't," I smile.

"No that's unacceptable!" he says, pulling out the parking lot.

"Where are we going?"

"To the store to get snacks and then we are going to go to my apartment and we are going to watch all the Star Wars." He said matter of a Factly.

Spencer pulled into the target parking lot and we made our way inside.

Once we got inside Spencer grabbed a basket and I dragged him over to the chips.

"Anything else?" He asked as I put my favorite chips in the basket.