𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

Reconnecting our lips, we made our way to his bedroom, Spencer kicked the front door shut with his foot in the process. We got his bedroom door open and made our way inside. He pushed mr slightly causing me to fall back onto the bed. Taking place on top of me, he started peppering my neck with kisses.

"Did you know that purple is my favorite color?" He stopped his actions making eye contact with me.

"I did. That's why I choose this dress." I smirk at him. His hazel eyes filled with lust. He slammed his lips back against mine, out you he's fighting for dominance, this kiss had been different then the one outside his apartment. Outside it had been pure passion and lust while this one was filled with pure hunger and lust as we tugged at each other's clothes, needing to be closer to each other.

I moved my hands to his shirt as I started undoing the buttons as fast as I could, desperate to feel his skin against mine.

Once all the buttons were finally undone I quickly pushed it off his shoulders as I slid my hands up his chest and back around his neck. His hands moved to the hem of my dress, pushing it up slightly. I lifted my hips as he pushed it passed my hips, we broke apart as he pulled it up and over my head, leaving me in only my undergarments. He moved his lips down my neck, kissing the tops of my breasts. He reached back and unclipped my bra and pushed it down my shoulders as he took my nipple into his mouth, swirling his younger around the hardened peck, as his other hand came up massage my other.

I though my hand back in pleasure as a moan slipped passed my lips. I reached down, fumbling with his belt as I tried to get it undone, but ultimately failing as I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking.

"Would you hurry up." Spencer urges me, moving to my other breast.

"I-I'm trying! It won't fucking come undone!"I say in frustration. Spencer lets out a groan as he moves his hand down to undue his belt, tossing it somewhere in his room. Both our hands fumble around each other as we try to remove his trousers. Once they were finally out of the way, I moved my hand down to plan him through this boxers but he grabs my wrist, grabbing my other align the way above my head, pinning my wrists against the mattress.

"N-no! Wanna touch." I whine like a child to him as he moves his attention away from my breasts, to look at me.

"I don't think so, been teasing me all night, so your gonna lay here while I fuck you, and you're not gonna touch, understand?" The dominant persona he had taken on was definitely different, but I welcomed it none the less as I shook my head, but not with out sticking my lip out in a pout.

"Stop pouting like a child, and use your words."  he scrolled as he moves to remove his boxers. The second his hands left mine I was quick to bring them down and drag them around and part of his skin that was within reach.

He sent me a look of disapproval, "What did I just tell you?" he asked and I frown.

"Not to touch." I mumble.

"And what do you think your doing?" He questions.

"Please Spence! Need to feel you, need you todo something! Anything, please, just fucking hur-" I cut myself off with a moan as I feel him fully thirst himself into me. I close my eyes and throw my head back against his pillows as he quickly builds speed, developing an unforgiving rhythm.

"Not so talkative now are we?" He asks and I open my eyes to see Spencer smirking down at me.

"Fuck off," I tell him.

"What a dirty little mouth you have, sweetheart." he sarcastically tells me. I let out another moan as I feel him hit al the part spots.

"oh fuck, spence!" I moan out. His head drops into the crook of my neck as he lets out a groan. The sound causes me to let out another moan and he lets out a chuckle as he kisses his way up to my ear.

"You- fuck- you like that? You like hearing what you do to me?" he asks letting out another groan and i quickly nod my head yes. I feel him smile against me as he moans into my ear repeatedly.

I feel my climax approaching and he must know it as well, because he number of moans he lets out increases.

"P-please Spencer." I whine out to him.

"What is it sweetheart?" He saw with a condescending tone, already knowing what it is I want.

"Need- oh god - need to come please," i tell him, all sense of dignity gone as I practically beg him to come.

"Oh you need- holy fuck - you need to come huh?" he pants out and I nod my head, "Well if you- shit - need to come, who am I to stop you?" and he moans out and after a few more thrusts, I feel myself fall into the pool of pure ecstasy as I moan out spencer's name. I drag my nails down his back, leaving red marks my wake, driving him over the edge as well as he continues to moan my name into my ear.

He works is through both our highs, before falling on-top of me as he tried to catch his breathe. He soon gets up and I close my eyes as I feel the tiredness take over my body.

I feel a cold sensation between my legs and my head shoots up to see Spencer softly cleaning up our mess. He places a quick kiss to the inside of my thigh before he moved back to his restroom.

This time, when he comes out, he has changed into a pair of boxer shorts and he sits in the side of the bed sitting me up and pulling an extra shirt over my head.

Wordlessly, he moves over to his side of the bed. I feel him move over, placing a soft kiss to my temple before moving to lay down.

"Goodnight, Spence," I tiredly tell him.

"Goodnight hon'" he tells me and I smile contently as sleep washes over me

Authors note: yeah this chapter is not very good. Writing smut is different then reading it. This is my first time writing it too so that helped a lot. Uhm so yeah the plot thickens.

Please I just realized I still HAVE to reread this... can't wait 🏃🏻‍♀️

WOW IM SOOOOO GLAD I REWROTE THAT- IT WASNT GOOD BEFORE LOL