Chapter 3: 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩☃︎

     You got permission from your aunt to come with Fang. So you quickly got ready and decided to where this:

( if you don't like it you may change it This is just a recommendation)

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩☁︎︎

I went to Tok Aba Kokotiam and saw that Fang was waiting for me. Then, I accidentally bumped into someone and lost my balance. The person quickly grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest. "Woah, be careful there okay Y/N." I looked up, and saw Boboiboy giving me the purest smile ever. I blushed really hard. But his wearing a green hat. 'maybe he have lots of hat and his smile kinda give a little beam of light vibes'

"You look pretty." He whispered. That word make my face turned red. "T-thank you." I said in a low voice while pulling out off his arms. I was a blushing mess.

"You're late."

Art is not mine~

Art is not mine
~

'Oh thank god he doesn't see what happened'
"Hey! You didn't tell me when."

"Oh yeah sorry my bad."

I looked around and saw there's like a duplicate of Boboiboy taking orders and serving drinks. "I didn't know Boboiboy had siblings." I asked Fang. "Huh?" He gave me the look of confusion. "Wait you didn't know yet, right?" He continued. "Know that he have siblings? Yeah." I said. "No, that we have powers."

"Huh?" Now its my time to be confuses. "Powers?"

"Ying didn't tell you?"

"Um no."

"No wonder you looked confused."

"Okay so basically we have super power"

"We?"

"Me, Boboiboy, Ying, Yaya and Gopal" He explain "We all have."

"Haha don't be silly Fang. There's nothing such as super powers." I laughed it out thinking it was a joke. He called Boboiboy to convince me. "What's up." Boboiboy with red hat said. "She doesn't believe we have powers. Come on make some fire." Fang said. I looked at Fang then at Boboiboy. "Okay then." He said happily. My face turned into the pikachu shocked face when I saw fire coming out of his hand.

 My face turned into the pikachu shocked face when I saw fire coming out of his hand

"Woah how did you do that." I said in amazement. "I told you we have powers." Fang argued. "Can I see yours Fang?" I turned my head to Fang. "Sure just don't jump out of your seat." He bragged. He summoned a shadow tiger. "Woah! I still can't believe this!" I exclaimed. "Wait I still don't understand how Boboiboy power work."

"Oh well it's easy." Then Boboiboy explain his power to me. "What about Yaya, Ying and Gopal? What's their powers?" I said in an 'I need to know' voice. "You know what. I'm gonna tell ya how we got our powers and our adventures."

"You go on adventures?! That's sooo cool"

"Yea calm down"

     Boboiboy and Fang told me all of their story. It's an amazing story to be told. But it's getting late. I looked at my watch and say "I love to hear more but it's almost curfew, sorry." "Oh it's okay it is getting late, see ya." Fang said and leave.
     I got up and about to leave, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and see Boboiboy. He's looking kind of nervous.

"Umm want me to walk you home?"

     I blushed a little and said "Oh that's okay I don't want to bother you."

"Oh no I insisted and it's pretty late. You can't just walk around. You can get in danger"

"Okay then, let's go"

     The walk was quite. I want to say something but I don't know what to say.

"The sky is beautiful today. Isn't it?"

      I looked over to Boboiboy who is looking up at the sky. So I look at the sky too.

"It is"

"Hey, I told you my stories. What about tell me yours."

"Hmmmmm my stories aren't amazing as yours. It's just pretty simple"

"So? I still want to hear it"

I gave him a light chuckle. "Well...I live with my aunt just recently because my parents are way to busy to take care of me and um I love to sleep...does that count."

Boboiboy chuckle. Then we arrived at my house.

"See ya at school tomorrow Boboiboy, bye." I waved at him

"Um wait Y/N"

"Yes?"

"Can I have your number?"

You hesitated and then smiled

"Sure here"

You handed him your phone. He reached in and type his number. "Here" He said giving me my phone back.

"Bye Y/N see you tomorrow" He said waving at me as I make my way inside.

~~~