Special Chapter: 𝘽𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

To my beloved                 Boboiboy,

To my beloved
Boboiboy,

You worked so hard for Boboiboy's birthday party. You were the one who suggested we should throw him a party for him since, well he had done a lot for the townspeople.

You handled the preparation and everything. Making sure everything was perfect. You wanted to get contact from Boboiboy's dad, Amato. But to no luck, he only left a birthday message for him. You tried to be understanding and thought maybe he really is busy.

You invited a lot of people. Everyone had played a special role in his life. Even Adudu and Probe is there. They hold as the "Best Arch Nemesis" title.

Of course you also got help from the Kokotaim, Tok Aba and Ochobot. Even better, everyone help you planned things out.

And with everyone cooperations, Boboiboy didn't suspect a thing. You even tried your best covering your little sickness you got after staying up too late thinking the best way to surprise him.

You thought of many things to get him as a gift but nothing came to mind. It stresses you that you couldn't found the perfect gift yet. You feared you couldn't find one before his day.

.
.
.

Days go by,

And it's finally the day!

Other people probably on their supposed place and you are here,

At his house. You knocked on the door, reciting the lines that you had practice overnight, it comes out as a mumbling. You heard the door creaked.

You can see the boys figure through the door creak. You can't help it but smile to yourself.

"(Y/n)! You came early today" Boboiboy greeted you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" You shout out, pulling out a little cupcake with his favourite flavours and toppings. You started to chanted out the birthday songs. You even sung him birthday song from your language.

Words can't describe how he is feeling right now. He could feel tears at the edge of his eyes. He tried to play it cool but his dopey smile can't stop. Not only that, his face flushed with redness.

"... (Y/n) .."

"Ehh, don't tell me you didn't like it" you said, intended to joke, "I prepared this with my love and—" as you were about to finish, Boboiboy embrace you. He hugs you tighter.

"—care" you mumbled.

"Thank you, I love it. I really do, just as much as I love you" he said with full genuinely.

As ears picked it up, your heart was crying. This love that you're feeling, feels real.

He let go of you, took the cupcake and bite it, "mmm this is amazing!"