Chapter 16: 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

Boboiboy winking at me like that is all I need to fulfil my life (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
The gif is not mine credit to its rightful owner yukiredmix

Boboiboy winking at me like that is all I need to fulfil my life (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞The gif is not mine credit to its rightful owner yukiredmix

______________________________________________________________

Second person pov

"Boboiboy! What are you doing?" You said, peeking from the school garden wall.

"Ah, (Y/n)" he calmly said, "I'm taking care of the school plants" he answered.

You get close to him. Looks like he turned himself to Thorn. Somehow he look extra cute. You didn't notice you were lovingly smiling at him.

"Oh? Did my face caught your attention so much that you didn't bother listening to me" he said, slightly smirking.

Your face dusted with a pink blush, "I can explain-!" You said in panicked.

He laugh at your actions, "as I was saying... I'm the only person taking care of this part of garden" he said, "oh, and Nene. She always come here too" he added.

"Nene?" You mumble. Trying to figure out who she is.

"That third year with legs look like a daikon" he said, helping you remembered. "Oh! That third year!" You said, remembering her daikon like legs and her weird habits talking to air.

"Come" Boboiboy calls. You followed him, "what are we doing?" You asked.

He looks at you and smiled, "I'm showing you the flowers I've planted here" he said.

He showed you a lot of flowers some were known by you and some are not. "Look, I've planted so many flowers. I even planted some of our local flowers, hibiscus" he said, pointing on the flower bush.

"I have never seen a pink one before. I always see the red one" you said in amazement.

"Here" he said, pulling you down. "The red one next to the hibiscus is ixora. Oh, and there is tulip. And that one is snapdragon" he continue talking.

It kinda makes you dozed off, "What's your favourite flower" you suddenly asked.

"My favourite flower?" He tilted his head a little.

"You must have a favourite flower, right" you said.

He took a (favourite flower) and a velvety red trumpet-shaped flower. You noticed your favourite flowers immediately but unknown to the other one.

He slick your hair back and tucked a (favourite flower) behind your ears. He caresses you cheek. You put your hand on his hand.

"Aww, a (favourite flower)" you awed, "but what is the other one?" You asked. He took his hand off your cheek to hold the flower.

He looks at it, "this is an amaryllis" he said, not taking his eyes off it.

"Amaryllis? Why is it your favourite?" You asked. What make it so special?

He smiled at it while slowly turning it to take a better look of it, "it reminded me of you" he said. Pink blush dusted your cheek.

"How so?"

"You're beautiful... and amaryllis means.."

He took a moment and look at your lovely face with the most lovingly look, ".. splendid beauty"

Blush creep around your face as you heard his explanation, "thank you.." you said.

He giggles at your expression, "Let's make a flower bracelet!" He said, dragging you near the Ixora.

"Flower bracelet? I don't even know how to make flower crown" you said.

"It's okay. It is super easy if you do it with an Ixora" he said, picking up some Ixoras.

"You just have to do this" he said. He does something that you clearly didn't catch. He did it so quickly.

He put the, now made, flower bracelet to you hands. He laugh, "now you look extra pretty" he said.

You kisses his cheek, "thanks" you said, averted your eyes elsewhere. You pouted slightly that he gives you compliments that you can't handle, but you love it.

Tips:

This is hibiscus flower if no one never seen it before it is usually red but the pink one looks like sakura tho

This an amaryllis if no one ever seen one before

This is the flower bracelet from ixora and that is not my hand