Chapter 19: 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 !!

Second person POV

Second person POV

"You should've seen your face, Boboiboy" you laughed. "It's not that funny (Y/n)" he said, rolling his eyes. You think back about your hilarious attempt to scare him.

You just wore a basic ghost mask. Attempting to scare him from behind his bedroom door. You were waiting but he didn't showed up. You moved from your spot trying to find where he is.

Then, you accidentally tripped on air. Loud thumping noise could be hear around the house. "(Y/n)? Are you alright up there?" You can hear Boboiboy scream from downstairs room.

"Yes!" You replied

You can hear footsteps coming up the room. You tried to quickly get up but he already near the door. He found you on the floor, with your ghost mask. He was terrified, he thought it was a real ghost.

He let out a lame scream. A bit voice crack there. You couldn't help yourself but laughed. You couldn't believe he got scared on your failed attempted.

*ding *ding

His watch beep,

It was Fang. He was sending him a voicemail saying, "Boboiboy— take (Y/n) with you too. I want you both to come here, Tok Aba Kokotiam, now" he said. Boboiboy ended the voicemail.

You get up, "Fang is calling us? Let's go" you said. Boboiboy seems hesitant. He reached for your wrist. "What's wrong?" You asked.

He stayed put, "nothing!–..." he exclaimed. He's beginning to worried you. Just a moment he was his own cheerful self and now...

You don't even know how to explain.

From the journey to his house to the kokotiam, he hold onto your hand, never letting go. At first it was just a simple gesture but when you're getting closer there, his grip got stronger.

"Boboiboy there you are! Commander looking for you" Fang said. Boboiboy didn't say a word. His grip on your hand doesn't loosen, in fact it got stronger.

"Hey... Boboiboy, you can let go now..." you gently said. What is going on with him?

He only let out a weak hummed and went on his way to commander.

You looked at Fang, "do you know what's wrong with Boboiboy? He been like that since you send that voicemail" you said. Concern paints your eyes.

Fang gulped, "he didn't want to tell you this, but I will" fang claim.

You were dumbfounded. What could he be hiding from you?, "what is it?..." you said.