Chapter 18: 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

A little thing I made for Mechatober, ft bby Boboiboy

Second person pov

You had already planned to visit Boboiboy's house. Just as you were about to open the door, you can smell the scent of (favorite food).

"Hey! Boboiboy! What are you cooking?" You chimed.

"Im cooking my beautiful girlfriend her favourite dish, of course" he chuckled. You hugged him from behind, "aww you're so sweet. This is why I love you" you said and giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Do you want me to help?" You asked. He smiled and shook his head, "No, the reason I split is because I want you to rest" he said.

"You split?" You asked. You didn't seem to notice there were other Boboiboy in the room.

"Yeah we split! Why didn't you notice us (Y/n)?" Thorn and Cyclone cried. You laughed nervously, "aha I'm sorry, Thorn and Cyclone"

You turned to Earthquake and smiled, "I'll be waiting in the living room" you said as you off to said spot.

"No fair, (Y/n) gives her affection towards Earthquake only!" Cyclone whined.

"Yeah, Earthquake! You totally being not cool now" Thorn frowned.

"Maybe if you guys have more attractive features, she might notice you" he said as he smugly shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!" Thorn and Cyclone said, throwing a fit.

I'm sorry this is super short