Chapter 31: Bolg lives

^^^ sorry for the picture, I had to😂

Nanel's POV
I feel so terrible leaving Airenel, Thranduil, and Legolas, but I had to. I was almost out of the forest. I heard noises so I started to run. I ran out. The rotten smell was gone and the fresh night breeze has come. It took me days to arrive to Gundabad. I was indeed scared, I failed my master. My master is Bolg. I don't have a choice. He caught me when I was going back to Heinqui when it was attacked by Orcs, but he caught me in the forest.

I arrived to Gundabad by noon after 8 days of traveling. I climes to the top, that is where master Bolg stays. "Master" I bowed. "Nanel, did you fail me once again?" He asked. How did he know?? "Yes master, I'm truly sorry" I replied. "ENOUGH!" He yelled. "You have to complete it, if you don't, my wargs are hungry for flesh" he said smirking. "But she's my sister!" I said in anger. "Yes, I know" he said. "But her friend killed my father." he added. "What does she have to do with it?" I asked. "What's her fault?" I added. "I want to kill all relatives and friends from Thorin Oakinshield" he said quietly. "Now go and kill Airenel. Be a good girl" he said. I nodded and left.

Airenel's POV
Legolas was silent for the past few days. I feel terribly sorry for him, he loved her and she left him. Although I'm also mad at her. She came and then left again! Ugh. I decided to ask Legolas is he is fine. I went to his chambers and knocked. "Legolas?" I asked quietly. I didn't hear an answer, but I still opened the door. I walk in and see him sitting him his chair depressed. "Did I say 'come in'?" He asked in anger. "No, but Legolas, You have to get over her. She left because she loved you and she still does." I said trying to make him feel better.

"If she loves me, then why would she leave me?" He asked staring into my eyes. "Well Legolas, sometimes people need to, maybe something is wrong or something." I replied. "Get out" he said quietly. "Legolas-" I was cut off. "GET OUT!" He yelled in such anger, I understood. I just stood up and left quietly.

Btw you guys can message me on kik: ihascupcakez123, if you guys feel lonely, you can always text me.😊