Chapter 21: Legoals introduces himself

Legolas's POV
I knock at Nanel's new chamber. "Come in!" She yelled. I opened the door and saw her changing to her night gown. "Aahh" she yelled in surprise. I turned around quickly and laughed. "You may turn around now." She commanded. "well this is a great way to meet someone." I said in sarcasm. She chuckled.

She was beautiful, she looked a little bit like Airenel. Her eyes would sparkle. "My name is Legolas" I introduced myself. "I'm Nanel" I smiled. I returned the smile. "Where do you come from?" I asked. "Well currently no where, I don't live anywhere. I move place to place, But before I used to live in Heinqui with my sister, Airenel. A man betrayed us and we got separated and my parents died." She said in sadness. "My mother died too." I said softly.

To make the sadness go away, I told her a funny story from my childhood. We talked and talked for a long time. "Well see you in the Morning." I said standing up and walking towards the door. "Hope to see you too." she replied. I smiled at her and left her room.

Morning...
I was sitting in the dinning room with Ada and Airenel, waiting for Nanel. She came in lightly jogging. "Good Morning Nanel" I said. "Good morning Prince Legolas" she smiled. We ate and talked. Then when Airenel and Nanel finished, they walked out of the room. "I know you have feelings for her." Thranduil said looking at me. "well...." I said smiling. "But you barley know her." he replied with a smile. "No, I know a lot about her!" I said laughing. Ada just smiled in silence.