Chapter 15: The note

3 days later...
I went through the clothing and dresses in my closet, I found the dress that was all torn up and I check the pockets and found a note. It said:

I loved you so much, but you didn't.
You promised that if anything happens, we'll run together and I will protect you forever! But you turned away and left me. I'm sorry Airenel for everything that has happened to you, you made me angry and the darkness has over taken me. I'm sorry...
Raulen.

Raulen put a note in my dress when he was still alive, my eyes flood with tears again. Thranduil walked in and I hid the note in a book. "Is everything alright?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said softly. Whipping the tears off my cheeks.

"Come on, just tell me." Thranduil said trying to cheer me up. "uhh, I just thought about my parents." I just lied. I'm usually terrible at lying, but this time, he fell for it. "Oh well, I'm sorry." he said. He left the room and I sat down on a chair. I went to the library to try and calm myself down, but nothing.

Evening....
It was time to eat dinner. I came into the dinning room and saw Thranduil sitting, waiting for me. "Sorry for having you to wait." I said. "No worries." he smiled. We ate and he enjoyed his wine, of course. We finished our meals and I left into our chambers. As I was about to close the door, Thranduil slammed it open. "What is wrong with you?" He shouted with anger. My eyes winded. He was very close to me, so I backed up. "Nothing" I said calmly. "Tell me, NOW!" He yelled even louder. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" I shouted back. "You've been acting strangely lately and say you're fine?! And it is clearly not about your parents." he said. I could see the anger in his eyes, like he could insult me badly or slap me. "FINE!" I yelled and ran over to the book and grabbed that note.

I gave him the note and he read it. I got nervous the moment I gave it to him. I tried to control myself. "When did he give it to you?" Thranduil asked calmly. "I don't know." I answered softly.