Chapter 14: I'm sorry

I woke up, I thought I would never wake up again. I was lying on the bed in my chambers. Strange, Thranduil was not to be found. I stood up and walked over to the mirror, I lifted my gown up and didn't see black veins nor anything weird, just normal. I changed dresses and went to search for Thranduil. I asked the servants and the guards, but they didn't see him. I looked in the library, his throne room, the garden, just everywhere. But I wasn't in the healer room. I ran to the room and saw him lying there. I walked into the room, I don't know what happened to him.

The healer walked in. "Oh, good morning my lady" the healer said with a smile on his face. "what happened to him?!" I asked. "well your curse is gone because Lord Thranduil gave you a lot of his blood and used a spell to cure the curse." he said. "well I'm alright, but will he be alright?" in asked staring at Thranduil. "yes, but he will be really weak the first few days. He will wake up in about two-three days." he said. I smiled. I held his hand tightly and put my face into the mattress "thank you" I whispered. It was night time. "your- your welcome." I lifted my head up and saw Thranduil awake. I was in such happiness to see his awake. "Thranduil!" I yelled. Hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "Where's the healer?" Thranduil asked. "Oh it's night time, everyone is sleeping." I said.
"Go back to our chambers and sleep." Thranduil said, but I refused to go. "no, I'm staying here with you.". He smiled and kissed my forehead.