Chapter 18: Decision made

"Umm I don't know, I'll think about it." I answered. "okay" Dwalin smiled. "actually, I would like to be the master, not the queen." I replied giving him a smirk.

Thranduil's POV
2 day later....
I am starting to get worried about her, Airenel. I love her so much and I just let go of her like that. How dare I? I think I know where she is, I called the guards to the throne room. "Go to Erebor, search for Airenel there." I commanded. They bowed and left.

Airenel's POV
I was walking around Erebor. I passed Bard. "Bard?" I asked turning around. "Yes- oh my, Airenel!" He said with surprise. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm the new master here, you didn't know?" I asked in confusion. "Oh, I was out of town, hunting." he said. "Oh. well it's really nice seeing you." I said smiling. "you too" he smiled.

Two elves with horses came to me. "What do you want?" I asked angrily. I was surprised that they came. "King Thranduil commands that you return to Mirkwood." they said. "Haha, tell him to come to Erebor and talk like two masters of different kingdoms." I smiled and turned around. I walked to my house and ate there.

Thranduil's POV
"What?! Talk like two masters of different kingdoms?!" I asked. "Yes my lord." they answered. "leave." I commanded. But we are married, she doesn't love me anymore?! I was confused, but accepted her offer. I went to my chambers and put on armour. I grabbed my horse and went off to Erebor.

Airenel's POV
"THE ELVEN KING HAS COME!" A woman shouted with excitement. I walked into the streets in my silver silk dress. "Hello Lord Thranduil." I welcomed him with sarcasm. "Hello master Airenel." he got off his horse and bowed to me. I turned around and started walking, he followed me. I walked into the great hall. We sat around the table and on the table was a box. "you may leave now." I smiled at the guards and they left. "So, what was it that you needed me back at Mirkwood?" I asked smiling. "I apologize for what I have done to you in our chambers that night, will you forgive me?" He asked. "hmm, why should I forgive you?" I asked. "Because I love you and I need you." he begged. I opened the box. In the box were those white gems he always wanted. "Choose, Me or the gems?" I asked. I saw it was a hard decision for him. "you" he replied. Hmm weird, he didn't get mad at me when he came to Erebor. I guess that he was really sorry for what he did.

"Fine, I will come back to Mirkwood with you, but first I will have to announce the new master" I said. He smiled and kissed me.

I walked outside and saw a huge crowd. "I must leave to Mirkwood and I will announce the new master, it is Bard." I said looking at him. His eyes opened more. "Good bye my fellow friends." I said. Thranduil and I got on his horse and went back to Mirkwood.