Chapter 9: Torture

It was him, Raulen. He betrayed us all just for gold. "what do you want?" I asked fiercely. "Well, why don't you find out?" He answered. He walked out of the shadows and he was holding a whip. He walked slowly towards me. "wow, you've changed Airenel." he said and hit me with the whip across my chest. "how does that feel?" He asked but I said nothing looking down. He hit me again but this time it was harder. "I ASKED, HOW DOES THAT FEEL?" He yelled into my face. "painful" I answered quietly. "good, that's how I felt." he said. Thats how he felt? I was really confused. He walked to my and untied me. "stand up" he commanded. I stood up. He slapped me hard. "aaaargh" I moaned in pain. He lifted my chin up slightly and said "aww I'm sorry, did that hurt? Well good, you deserve it." He grabbed my hair and dragged me into a cell and locked me up. "I'll come again soon." he said. When did he kidnap me? Why did he beat me up? Why do I deserve it? I was so confused.

Thranduil's POV
The guards came back with a goblin. "Why did you bring him in here?" I asked. "We found him on the forest, maybe he knows answers." the guard answered. "thank you" I said. I nodded and the guards left the room. "Why were you in my forest and with who?" I asked. The goblin just stared at me. I took out my sword and was ready to cut of his head. "answer my question." I said trying to stay calm. "Raulen, I came with Raulen-" I cut off his head, I already understood. I commanded my guards to come with me to Dol Goulder. I put on my armer and get on my elk and we head off.

*****

Airenel's POV
I looked around to see if anyone was there, but no one. its was really cold and I was starving. He came again. He opened the cell and threw me to the ground. He got much stronger. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked yelling. "Because you chose not to love me." He threw fists at me couple of times and whipped my back, kicked me to the stomach. He stopped and threw me into the cell again. I cried hard. bruises were everywhere and my back was all in blood, cut open.
I lost hope.