Chapter 7: The Special Day

9 months later...
Today is the day, the I've been waiting for a long time. I get to marry such a handsome man, his silver hair, his ice blue eyes, his smile. He is just perfection. I've been wanting this day all my life. I've been planning the dress, hair style, place, ugh just everything what a wedding needs. "oh! Not to tight please!" I said with such excitement. "Sorry my lady. You are really lucky." the maid had said. "Thank you" I smiled at her. Well I was ready, the dress looked perfect, the hair was beautiful. I was making my way to the wedding. I walked in and everybody stood up, Elves were playing the harps and violins, and Thranduil, so beautiful. As I walked in Thranduil smiled. Thranduil had his hair like always and wore a golden Cape over a such wonderful suit. I was walking down the allele with a smile on my face and eye stuck onto Thranduil. I made it to him.

*****

"You may kiss the bride" Thranduil took me into him and kissed me. The kiss felt amazing. He whispered in my ear "You are the most beautiful woman I've every seen." I smiled and kissed him. "I'm glad to have you". I whispered back. He smiled.

*****

Thranduil's POV
She looked amazing. Her hair was wonderfully made, dress was amazing, but her face was perfect. The eyes would sparkle in the moonlight. A song turned on and I asked Airenel to dance and of course, she answered yes. We went to the clear floor, I put one hand around her waist and one holding her hand. we slow dance under the moon which was really romantic. She looked into my eyes and said "I love you" I smiled and kissed her.