~#3. Conversing~

Ruhana and Manvi leave for the office. They share a Love full moment before leaving the house, and Manvi's cute antics make Ruhana smile. As the mother daughter leave the home, Ruhana's phone rings, she attends it and gets worried. She disconnects the call and settles in the car. Manvi has been observing her and she breaks her silence.

"Mumma, kya hua?" she asks.

"Kuch nahi beta. Chalo tum apni seat belt lock karo." Ruhana says.

Manvi tucks her seat belt and watches her mom, as she did the same. Ruhana ignites the car and Manvi looks at her.

" Aap gussa ho mannu se?" manvi asks

"Nahi beta! Aapke sameer uncle ne mumma ko tension dediya

"Nahi beta! Aapke sameer uncle ne mumma ko tension dediya." Ruhana says.

Yes! Sameer called her to inform that the meeting they have is not in their office now, but at the Hotel Trident, also in an hour. The dealers want it that way. Now, they'll have to visit the hotel. First she has to go to the office and then to the hotel. The only concern she has, is of Manvi. Though, Manvi is a quiet child. She has grown habitual to either do sketching or painting, or read story books, when they are at the office. It's always a smooth experience, but every day, Ruhana worries about the same. She fears that Manvi may get cranky, also, she's in a state, where she always wants her mother around. Her trance is broken by her daughter.