~#10. Her Innocent Questions~

Manvi and Ruhana return home when Ruhana has a trifle with their neighbors. Manvi hates it when people say things to her mother. As Ruhana reaches home, Manvi makes her sit on the couch and gets water for her. She also asks her to not talk to the ladies as she doesn't like them. But Ruhana convinces Manvi that they will not become bad like other people. Manvi agrees, she knows the difference between the good and bad after all.

Ruhana smiles at the moment. Her daughter might not be normal but she understands what's wrong and right. She knows what things she should do and what she shouldn't do. Manvi also knows how to cheer up her mom. Moreover, Ruhana is glad to rely on Manvi for some daily chores which even normal kids don't do. Also, when she's in a good mood, Manvi helps Ruhana in the kitchen. So, they're happy in their life.

Ruhana asks Manvi to change her clothes while she also freshens up and they cook dinner - - cheese sandwiches together and have them

Ruhana asks Manvi to change her clothes while she also freshens up and they cook dinner - - cheese sandwiches together and have them. After that, Manvi fills up a water bottle, takes a glass and runs to the bedroom to watch her favorite show. On the other hand, Ruhana winds up the kitchen and checks the door which is already locked. She smiles, Manvi must have locked it while going into the bedroom. She smiles and after checking everything, she enters the bedroom.

*****
Manvi is sitting on the bed laughing while watching a comedy show. Ruhana sits on the bed and adjusts the cushion behind her back. Manvi leans on her while Ruhana picks her phone and checks for any important mails. But there's nothing so she keeps her phone on charge and begins to read a book while her daughter continues watching the television. Twenty minutes later, Manvi turns off the television and keeps the remote on the side table. She turns toward her mother.

"Mummaa!!" she almost shouts, breaking her trance

"Kya hua?" Ruhana gets startled and looks at her daughter.

"Kal hum jayenge na pani puri khane?" Manvi asks, assuring their plan for the next day.