~#6 Memories~

It's morning, Ruhana wakes up as her phone rings. She immediately puts it on silent and moves out of the room. It's Sameer on the phone, who tells him that their foreign delegates wants to meet Ruhana and they want her to work at their office in Singapore. Ruhana is surprised. She gets elated and tells Sameer that she wants to discuss it further with the delegates. They fix a video conference and Sameer cuts the call.

Ruhana smiles to herself, this is such a great opportunity. Since she is self tutoring Manvi, it won't make a great deal. Also, she may find good assistance and Manvi may improve. She's lost in her thoughts when her daughter hugs her.

"Aap Mannu ko akele chod ke bahar kyun aa gaye?" the girl asks

"Sorry meri jaan! Sameer uncle ka call tha

"Sorry meri jaan! Sameer uncle ka call tha. Mannu ki neend kharab na ho isliye mumma bahar aa gayi!" Ruhana strokes her daughter's head.

"Wo aayenge ghar pe?" Manvi asks excitedly.

"Wo office mein milenge!" Ruhana says and Manvi's face falls.

"Mannu ko unhe drawing dikhana tha!" the girl says disappointedly

"office mein dikhana. Chalo ab ready ho jao." Ruhana says with a smile.

Manvi runs in her room and pulls out a dress for herself. She chuckles as she picks a maroon top and blue jeans. Ruhana smiles and asks her to have a bath, and she will make breakfast until then. Manvi agrees and jumps into the bathtub  which is already filled up with water. She picks up her toy duck and dips it into the water filling it with the same and sprinkles it on herself. It's her daily play game, and she enjoys it. She's continuously playing with her duck until she hears Ruhana.