~#16. Whispers Of Memories~

Ruhana is anxious, her heart pounding in her chest. She has just come across the man she swore she wouldn't look at again. She didn't expect him to be here.

However, she's reminded that it's a world-wide business conference, and anyone can show up

However, she's reminded that it's a world-wide business conference, and anyone can show up. It's a game of loss and profit for anyone in the business world. Seeing him after many years has only brought up all the bitter memories she had of him. She still can't forget the words he said after she came home with the newborn. She trails down memory lane.

*Flashback Begins*

A week later, after her delivery, Ruhana returns home with her daughter. As she entered the room, she expected it to be decorated, for Vineet was quite excited when she finally conceived after a lot of trials and tribulations. But there was nothing as she anticipated. She thought it was due to the added stress from her health.

The journey to this moment had been anything but easy. Just a week earlier, Ruhana had experienced a severe, sharp pain that radiated through her abdomen. Alarmed, Vineet rushed her to the hospital, his heart pounding with anxiety. The drive seemed to take an eternity, with every minute filled with worry and anticipation. Upon arrival at the hospital, the pain began to slow down, but it was clear that the delivery process was difficult.

The doctors swiftly admitted Ruhana, placing her under careful observation. It was a trying time as the medical team worked to manage her pain and monitor the baby's well-being. Hours turned into a day, and then another, as Ruhana gradually prepared for delivery. The dilation process was slow, adding to their stress and exhaustion.

Throughout those two days, Vineet stayed by her side, holding her hand, offering words of encouragement, and praying for the safety of his wife and unborn child. The hospital room was a whirlwind of activity, with nurses coming in and out, checking vitals, and adjusting medication. Ruhana's strength and resilience shone through, even in moments of intense pain and fatigue.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the moment arrived. With the support of the medical staff and Vineet's unwavering presence, Ruhana gave birth to their beautiful daughter. The room filled with the sound of their newborn's first cries, bringing tears of joy and relief to the new parents. It was a moment of pure, overwhelming emotion, a culmination of their love and perseverance.

Returning home, Ruhana felt a mix of exhaustion and elation. Though the room wasn't decorated as she had imagined, the sight of Manvi in her arms made everything else fade into insignificance.

 Though the room wasn't decorated as she had imagined, the sight of Manvi in her arms made everything else fade into insignificance