~#11. Moments Of Love~

Ruhana convinces Manvi that they are enough for each other and they don't need anyone else. Manvi might not understand the depth of her words but she knows that she has to be with her mother and they will be fine. The girl falls asleep while Ruhana trails to a sweet memory of the past.

Vineet has been caring throughout her pregnancy but changed after Manvi's birth. She had not expected in her wild dreams that Vineet would change and ask her to choose between him and their daughter. Ruhana chose the little one whom she nurtured. Okay, she's not in the best of health but she(Ruhana) will nurse her child and make her better than the world.

Ruhana falls asleep with all these thoughts.

J*****
The next morning, Ruhana wakes up and finds her daughter still asleep. She's smiling, maybe, she's experiencing a sweet dream. Ruhana silently prays for her daughter to be happy like this in the future.

Ruhana is just looking at Manvi when the girl opens her eyes and catches her mom off-guard.

"Mumma! Kya dekh rahi ho?" she asks her mom.

"Kuch bhi toh nahi.." Ruhana smiles at her daughter.

"Noo! Aap Mannu ko kyun dekhte ho?" Manvi rolls her eyes.

"Kyunki meri Mannu sabse pyaari hai

"Kyunki meri Mannu sabse pyaari hai." Ruhana says, pecking a kiss on her head.

"Haha! Mannu ko pata hai

"Haha! Mannu ko pata hai. Aap sabse zyada pyaar Mannu se karti ho na?" she asks her mother who nods affirmatively.

"Ofcourse, aur koi hai bhi toh nahi na jo mera itna khayal rakhe." Ruhana says and Manvi chuckles.

Manvi might behave like a kid, but she knows right and wrong. And yes, she takes care of her mother as well. She keeps an eye on her food habits too. In the office, it's Manvi who reminds Ruhana to have food and sometimes feeds her as well. And others think that it is a big task to handle such kids.

If treated patiently, these kids are a blessing. Manvi kisses  Ruhana on her cheek bringing her out of the trance. She smiles and embraces her daughter in her arms. That’s the most soulful thing that a mom can do for her daughter.