I Find Out

Tomiko Shimura? So, this entire time...her name is an alias? "I-I've heard that name before." I look to Midoriya in more confusion. "Wait you've known her real name?" "No, no. I only know the Shimura, it's the name of All Might's mentor, Nana Shimura." 

"Hm...call All Might to come here. He may enlighten us with more information."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at an apartment that I know belong to Tora. I have come here to visit but since I have so many works, I rarely come here lately. I enter without problem since the police decide to stop the investigation for some reason that I will search. 

Everything seems normal but I need to found something, something that will edge Kurogiri. I look around trying to find something, I see the paper in the garbage. 2 letters from hero agency...she must have had a bad day for rejecting a big offer. I see one paper at the floor. 

It's my letter, she read it at least. Then I see one paper on the table. From Kuro. This is it. This is my clue. I read it. That mist! I'm gonna k- Wait...I remember! There's one more thing I have!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So why do you guys need me to go to an asylum?" I arrive in my skinny form with bandages. "All Might we found someone related to your mentor." All Might is shocked. Another one? Knowing his mentor's grandson exist and become a villain already shocked him to the core but another one? 

Who is it? "Lead me." Midoriya nods and leads All Might to the room where they observe Tora or Tomiko Shimura. "Isn't she that young artist?" "Y-yes but she went missing a week before your fight with All for One." Went missing? "Me and my friends found her in the alleyway after she kill someone but I'm sure something must happen when she went missing." 

All Might look at the girl. She looks really similar as Shigaraki when he looks closely. Suddenly she bites her finger. "Oh, crap she starts again." She begins to draw with the blood, painting the white walls, continuing her work. The doctor immediately tries to stop her only to get hit or scratch by the girl. 

Midoriya then looks at the drawing...it's Shigaraki's face. "All Might, she is drawing the leader of the League of Villain." "He is her brother after all." "W-wait, what?! So Mr. Aizawa was right?" All Might nods "I just find out that in the middle of the fight. That All for One decide to take him to become his successor. Tenko Shimura." 

The girl immediately run to the glass banging at it. "Y-you know about my brother, right? You know where he is?! Please let me meet him! I want to meet him. I don't like being here! This place is scary!" she said as she's kneeling. All of the people only stare in shocked. 

This is the first time she talked after being rescued. It's either she's muttering her brother or she attack. Then the woman who found her file come in her room. She then kneels near her. "We will find your brother, okay? But now please calm down. We'll buy you some paint so you can stop biting your hand again. Okay, dear?" 

"You promised...?" "Yes, I promised. Well look at the time now, it's time for your medicine." The girl nods and takes her medicine. Tora then went to sleep again. The doctor then come out of the room. "That was...scary but this is better than yesterday. Anyway now, we have to find her brother."

"But how? Her brother is a villain." "Well, here's the thing. Back then when I took care of her, she cannot even step a foot outside saying it's scary. Then I find out she is more afraid that she was away from her family. When I inform her about...the death of her family...she tried to get out of here, always said that she has to meet her brother and she did. Remembering her condition before and after she escape, if my hunch was right, she will be better if she meets her brother." 

All Might then ask "Can I try to talk to her?" "No." "W-why?" "She's scared of heroes and she seem to have a bad reaction just by seeing your photo." "But I'm not even in hero costume and my buff mode." "Hmm...still no, but I will try to know why. I will have to look into her memory." 

Aizawa then ask "Why didn't you do that in the first place or even back then?" "Back then, she was too young, my quirk only works at 8 years old kid which the aged she ran away. Now, that was my first time able to talk to her since she is here." 

Everyone nods and the heroes start to think how to find Shigaraki or Tenko Shimura. "How we even find him? He must be in a different hideout." "Maybe we have to search for more clues in their previous hideout." "But no one found anything there." "Giran also died so no information." 

"Maybe we can-" "No need, I know where." We all look to the door to see Himiko Toga

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes are wide as it can be. Himiko Toga?! That crazy girl who try to slice me back at the camp. "H-himiko T-t-toga?!" "Aw, Izu remember me!" "What are you doing here?!" "Helping you guys of course but before that can I come in there?" 

She still looks scary but her tone changes when she asks that question. It was more of worried. "Go ahead." I look at the doctor in shocked. She is letting her in?! Toga then walks inside standing, looking at Tora who is sleeping peacefully. She doesn't do anything just stare silently.

At this time, I don't see her as a villain, just from seeing her eyes, I see a girl who is worried of her friend. She then walks out. "Why don't we go to the other room so we can't talk more about this?" The doctor then leads us to another room. 

"Do as much as you want. I will try to look into Tora's memory." We all sit which I end up sitting next to Toga. "Kyaa! You're so cute! I knew you are the one since I first met you. I really want to cut you!" "Stop, now why are you here? Are you trying to turn over yourself?"

"Well, if that's what you want to call it but for me at least...I just want to help my friend." Her tone changes again in the end. "We are going to get Tsukauchi. We still cannot trust her. Young Midoriya, take care of her. Don't let her escape." "Y-yes sir!" 

All Might and Mr. Aizawa then leave, leaving me and a psycho. We sit in silence and fear, especially me. "Aw~ don't be scared. Sure, I want to see you bloodied up but I left my knife at the hideout so I can stop myself from hurting you." "Y-yeah but-"

"I also want to apologize about the camp back then. I was just doing what Shigaraki told me too." She smiled at me which is genuine, different from her creepy smile." I nod. "S-so...why are y-you handing yourself to us? D-don't you like being a villain?" "Of course, I like it." 

She gets up close to my face. "I want to see blood so I stab people but if I do it mean I'm a villain so I become one." "O-okay! But why did you decide to stop?" She then sits down. "You want to hear the story?" I nod. I'm curious seeing she look devoted being a villain. "It's starts when..."

To be continued...