Fan Meetings at UA

"I won't let you!" Oh gosh...this been going on since this afternoon and it hasn't stopped. I get an invitation to come to UA. I always got invitation but I'm always never free or I'm sleep deprived. Well I have nothing better to do this time and they promised to not wear any hero costume so there's no problem until I ask for a permission. 

My brother is not happy hearing that, as expected. I then explain that it will be fine and I only want to meet some students cause there so much fan that want to meet me and I'm really bored. "You promised you only want to meet fan there? Not meeting those heroes, right?" 

"Yes, after that I'm going straight home and sleep. Don't worry, it's not like I interrupt your plan. I also have a project to do. There are so many commissions since the art gallery." "Fine, take care of yourself. If they did something, tell me. Okay?" "I will, love you niisan!" 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Sleep now." I end the call. Yeah, I should sleep before I look like crap staying up late like I always. I walk to my room. It's a mess since it's also my drawing room but luckly my bed is not stained. I lay down and immediately sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the student in class 1A was expecting anything happened. Since the first day, they know every day will be a surprise. Today is another surprise. Their teacher came not in his hero costume but in a shirt. Formal but weird since this is a hero school and all the teacher usually wear their hero costume. 

"Today, we won't have lesson. It should've been All Might reviewing your last fight but he couldn't come today. There will be a guest that want to meet all of you. You can come in now." All the kids immediately look at the door. Is it an important hero? Is it All Might? Who is it?

The door opens by a girl. The girl comes holding a pretty big box. Some of the kids clueless of who she is but immediately someone recognize her. "Y-you are that youngest a-artist! Tora!" yelled Midoriya. He is not a big fan but when he sees the art project of 6 top hero, he immediately likes the drawing. 

He likes to draw in his hero notebook but it's still cannot compete with the art she has created. The girl puts the box down and smile happily since someone knows who she is. "Looks like someone knows me. Anyway, my name is Tora and yes as the green cinnamon roll said, I'm one of the youngest artists. I've been invited to greet some hero in training. Now today, I have 2 hours with you all before I have to move every hero class." 

The green cinnamon roll blushes. Aizawa then nods. "You can do anything. I'm just gonna sleep." He immediately gets in his sleeping bag and sleep. The artist chuckles. "Okay so line up, kids because I will draw anything you want. Go ahead request me anything you want to draw."

Izuku Midoriya

"Ah, the kid who knows me." "Y-yes." "Aw... don't be shy. So, what do you want to draw?" "Can you draw Kacchan?" "Uh...who?" "Oh... uh the guy behind me." "Oh okay. You want him to be in what?" "Just in his school uniform." "Do you want me to add you there?" "N-no. Just him." 

"Okay. Are you close to him?" "Y-yeah, we're childhood friends. I admire him." "Aw, that's so sweet. I wish I still have childhood friend." I mutter the last bit. I already finish my sketch before coloring. I grab my box full of paint and start to paint.

"Hmm...I seem to forget to bring the black paint again. Can I have something you want to throw away?" The boy looks confused. "Uh...I have this pen that already died, is it enough?" "Yes, it's enough." I grab the pen and use my quirk, changing it to black color and to a little cup. 

"W-what was that? Is that your quirk? You can change it to paint? Can you control what color gonna come out? Can you change more than just a pen? Is that why you wear your gloves?" The boy goes to full muttering and writing on his notebook.