Iwa 1598 flash back prt. two 29

Iwaizumi 29
Present time

Makki told me that I had another one of those dreams. Where I wake up shaking and on the verge of tears. I tell him I don't remember the dreams. But I do. I remember them clear as day, every last detail. Every single word and facial expression. I could write a whole story with just the content from the dream. After having a dream at least twice a week for years that'll happen to you...right.

The weird thing is that I don't ever really remember waking up. It's like my brain turns onto autopilot just long enough for me to freak out. Either that or it seems more like a dream. It's like when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, before continuing to sleep, but when you wake up in the morning you're never really sure it actually happened. I remember Oikawa's voice as well, but I was with him almost all night, so that could be a figment of my imagination.

I yawn as I lean back in my chair. After last night's incident I didn't get any sleep. Pile on the stress and exhaustion from the nights before and sprinkle in some insomnia and you get a very irritated zombie Iwaizumi. I've already snapped at two maids, three guards, and one of the cooks. I almost yelled at Matsun but luckily Makki saved him in time. I was then locked in my room until I slept or calmed down. Well I wasn't calming down anytime soon, so that left one option. Groaning, I rubbed my face. This was going to be a long day.

Then there was a soft knock. I groaned again knowing it was Oikawa. Both the guards tend to just burst into my room. Well a certain pink-haired one does while his friends tags along. I can also eliminate any castle staff because they know how I get on these bad days. I know we were all hoping that after so long I'd stop doing this. The last time this happened was just before Oikawa arrived. But there back. Despite everything I'm not surprised. They always tend to get worse this time of year. Another knock.

"Go away Trashykawa."

"Iwa-chan let me in"

"No"

"Please"

"No go away before I come out there"

"And do what?"

"See how badly I can ruin that pretty face of yours"

"Aww t-that's sweet, but I know you won't come out here."

Is that a challenge?" Standing up from my chair I stumbled over to the door. I was so tired and so close to falling over, that from an outside point of view I might have even seemed drunk.

"No! That wasn't a challenge you can stay in there. Plus Makki's with me."

Sighing, I sat on the ground, my back to the door. I wonder how much Makki told him. He's not the type to go spilling my secrets. The only people that really know why I'm like this are him and my parents. I suppose the other two will find out with time, but not yet.

Hearing soft whispers from the other side I'm tempted to fling the dor open to hear what they're talking about. I know it's me and it's only making me madder. I decide against it when I notice how heavy my body feels. Though this point I couldn't decide if I even wanted to sleep. On one hand there was no way this was good for me, and I would be stuck in here until I did, but on the other hand if it meant I had to have another one of those dreams then I would stay awake for another week if I had to.

"So can I come in?"

"I'm really not in the mood Crappykawa, so why should I?"

There was a pause before I heard Oikawa gasp. "Makki be quiet what if he heard that!"

"I hope he did." The two arguing made me sigh as another wave of irritation washed over me.

"Don't you have somewhere important to be?" The prince said bareilly loud enough for me to hear.