Oikawa 1750 Tacos??? 41

^Excuse the title, I couldn't think of one, so it's the random place holder I put

Oikawa 41

I don't know what I woke up to but it was even more chaotic than ever before. There was about half the number of the original group of people and neither Iwa-chan nor Makki were here either. Each guard was armored and weaponized, and each maid and butler, or rather everyone else, had sacks of medical supplies, and other possibly necessities. The couch I was laying on had somehow been pushed to the edge of the room without me waking up. Instead, in its place, was a huge map of the town. Marks and pins were scattered around it. Paths had been highlighted and buildings circled. The town center had a large red 'x' over it along with the words "avoid" in large letters.

"You're not going to like what was decided during your little nap," Matsun said, appearing at my side.

Turning I met his eyes. He too had armor and a sword at his hip. "Why does it look like we're preparing for war?"

"Because we are."

He quickly filled me in about Yahaba and the news he brought. He told me about Iwa-chan's immediate decision to fight and Makki's eagerness to follow.

"They're going to get themselves killed! Rushing this won't solve anything. Going into a direct assault won't make things better. Did he think this through at all?" My mouth had no filter as I scanned the room once more for the idiotic prince and his stupid guard. "If what we think is true, and that those cloaked people are in fact from Kitagawa, then the news that King Iwaizumi killed my mom won't be taken lightly."

"We don't know anything for sure, and why do you still think your father is telling the truth? We already know that he was purposely trying to stall us."

"My father is many things Matsun, but a liar is not one."

"Why can't you wrap your head around the fact that he's married to your mother! She is the Queen of deception"

"She's also loud and obnoxious yet my father is not."

"Oikawa your being foolish."

I scowl. First pessimistic and now foolish? Why can't they see that while everyone is looking at this information and this situation with a fogged lens, I'm not. I know my parents better than anyone, why is everyone acting like that's not true. "Matsun...everything you've mentioned is just a theory. We don't know that my father was keeping us there just for distraction. I know for a fact that my father has never lied to me"

"Alright whatever, but you saw that smirk the same as me. Explain that"

I was silent for a second as anger built in me. But it wasn't anger at Matsun. It wasn't really anger at Iwa-chan or Makki. I knew this was something that they had to do. I was mad at my parents for tricking me over and over again. Mad at them for taking away my freedom and putting me in a box, just because my sister and their 'darling little girl' didn't turn out the way they wanted. Because they made me come here and fall in love with stupid Iwa-chan. "Oh my god IWA-CHAN!"

At that moment the very loud room quieted. They all stared at me with shock and confusion. Meanwhile Matsun shook his head.

"Oikawa what in the world, we're talking about your dad and your other delusions."

"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm crazy, and I'm still not sure about my dad. I mean I know he's like the worst but quietly, but sometimes I just want to believe that he's not. I don't really know, but this isn't about me!" I ramble, shaking my friends shoulders.

"Actually it was about you..."

"He's going to die if we don't do something! If there is one thing we can both agree on is that those strangers are trouble and in some way shape or form connected to my mom."