Iwa 805 titles can be hard 30

(A/N)- If you care about the art I did please read the author note at the end. The one that is directed towards art is the one with the asterisks next to it.

That night six years ago I decided to help her. I couldn't resist it. My guard needed my help, and I was going to do so. My plan was to get family, give them homes, food, and jobs. Doing that would be easy. I had no doubt that my plan was going to work. Like me my parents were always eager to help. I knew that if I explained the situation they would understand. I left out the information like that there were more, and all the details about the groups, but I told them a good mostly everything else.

The thing I was worried about was the rest of the group. There's no doubt that once the rest of them figured out that I helped a portion of them, they'd all want help. That's where the real problems would start.

For about a week I had racked my brain for ideas. At this point I hadn't told my parents or Hanamaki about my plan. I knew that I'd have to have the full thing thought out if this was really going to work. It took until I was laying in bed one night unable to sleep when I hit me in the face like a truck full of octopus.

It being midnight with no lights on, and me being too lazy to turn on the lights, I attempted to find a piece of paper. This task proved harder than it should've been. When my lights were on there was nothing but paper and pens but it's like they were gone. After ramming my foot into a desk I finally found what I was looking for. Quickly writing it down I hoped it was legible in the morning.

After that night was when the plan started moving forward. My parents were now on board, as well as agreeing to keep this a private matter. The people who knew about this were kept at a limit of four, not including the family we were trying to help of course. A week later the mission took place.

It was a tedious process that took the entire night to complete. The first struggle was us shaking off civilians and extra guards. After that we had to find the people we were trying to help. The part of the town they were in was crawling with guards and southerners. I should have guessed that even though we were in the capital, that people would still avoid this part like a plague. Plus the guards were going to make it ten times harder to make it around the town unnoticed. While I didn't have any royal attire on, I still looked like me and that would be enough.

We were now standing in a rather run down house that looked like it was going to collapse at any moment. The wood walls were splintering and the paint was barely even there anymore. One of the windows was shattered, which let in an unpleasant breeze. I also noticed water dripping from the ceiling making part of the ground wet, and the furniture was either torn or stained beyond repair. Or maybe even both. After a quick explanation of the plan we left the house. Stars covered the sky when we stepped back outside. It made the streets even more dangerous and the guards even harder to see.

Somehow we made it back to the castle without getting noticed. It had taken hours upon hours just to find a safe way to the main part of town. Then getting inside the castle was extremely difficult, but we had the king and queen on our side so we managed.

Yet another week later and I knew that I had made the right decision. For whatever reason the spirits of everyone were lifted. Everyone seemed happier though I think that's because the southerner family we had picked up insisted they did the jobs no one liked. Whenever I did manage to see them, I never saw them doing the same jobs twice. They always rotated and moved around the castle. They were quite efficient and helped the palace run smoothly.

But of course this was the only week this happened. I soon noticed guards that were whispering quietly to each other, but stopped when I walked past. Maids didn't talk to me as much and everything just seemed weird. Then there was a day where I had been told many times that suspicious activity had been seen around the back gate. So taking Hanamaki. I went to investigate. Seeing a familiar head of brown hair I opened my mouth to say something. But before I even had the chance a deafening boom sounded through the air followed by a giant gust of wind knocked me off my feet.