Oikawa 1129 promises 19

Oikawa 1227 Promises 19

Humming a tune that has been stuck in my head all morning, I tried to fix my hair. I had woken up to Makki messing up my hair. The pink haired ran away saying it was dare. Turns out Mail I had a special place he wanted to take us, so instead of doing what any normal person would do they messed up the artwork that is my hair.

Now Makki and Mastun were laying on my bed whispering heatedly with each other. Iwa-chan was sitting on the floor quickly reading a book. Books were scattered around him. His eyebrows furrowed as he tossed another book to the side. Chuckling I watched the prince pick up another book. He glared at me before going back to his reading.

"If you laugh one more time I'm going to throw a book at you."

"Mean Iwa-chan! That was the first time," I replied crossing my arm as I pouted.

"I can throw the book now if you want."

"You know-" A loud thump sounded from the bed area followed by a quiet 'ow' from Makki. "You know Iwa-chan I'm your fiance you should really be nicer to me." With his empty hand he picked up the nearest book. Well crap! "Makki stopped him before he ruined my perfect face!"

Silence

Gasping I turned back to the bed I saw only Mastun who had his head and over the edge laughing at something. "Matsun where's-" a book hit me in the shoulder. "Wah Iwa-chan!"

"Can you be quiet for five seconds?"

"No," Makki's voice replied.

"You should see him when he's reading. It's scary how focused he is," Mastun said, somehow causing another quiet argument between them.

"Those two have been talking this entire time we've been here," I pointed out

"At least they're quiet," he mumbled, turning a page. "Are you ready yet?"

"Ooonnnneee sssseeeeccccoooonnnnndddd....YES!" Admiring my work in the mirror I saw Iwa-chan's eyes light up as he found whatever he was looking for in his book. Cute~ ah what...crap.

"Makki, Matsun look," he said, tossing the book onto the bed, not bothering to get up. "Page 123"

"I told you, you stupid tree!" Makki exclaimed after a couple of seconds.

"I'm not that much taller than you are!"

"What were you even looking for?" I asked, slipping on my jacket.

"Nothing" they all muttered. Except for Makki and Matsun who yelled it as loud as they could. Iwa-chan gave the two guards a warning glare before leading the group of boys out the door.

It has been two weeks since that shopping trip happened. In that time I am pleased to say that the relationship between the prince and I has grown rather well. He still throws books at me and calls me cruel nicknames, but he doesn't actively run away from me like he started doing early on into our relationship. He covered it up by studying and working with the palace guards but I noticed. What was it with him and hiding things? At his point I feel like my sneaky mother has less things she's hiding than him. And she's hiding her feelings and opinions about her family from the entire country.

Iwa-chan and I have spent enough time together to know that he really sucks at anything school related. Well he's smart and all but he never pays attention to anything. There have been multiple occasions where I will walk in on his classes to see him staring off into space, while his teacher quietly reads a book. The only reason he hasn't been severely reprimanded is because they have been tutoring him. Which in all honesty is just him reading a bunch of books and notes before while I do anything else. I have no idea what he is doing half of the time. We usually have about two hours of free time before the chaotic duo comes and ruins the peace. The good thing is they usually force us to stop whatever we are doing and do something really fun.

It often involves us nearly getting banned from different places but we don't talk about it...we laugh really hard about it.

Makki was now in the lead of our small group as we walked through the forest that surrounded the palace. We were on our way to a special place that the pink haired guard wanted to show us, and we had to take the back way due to our very popular faces. The first few times we got away with it but people started to catch on. We still go out though because it helps ease the stress and Iwa-chan seems to be carrying a lot with him.

Lost in my own thoughts I stared at the forest around me. Tall thick trees sprouted from the ground, their bare branches casting distorted shadows over our faces. A sharp breeze bit at our skin as we got deeper into the maze of trees.

"Makki are you sure you know where we are going?" Matsun fretted pulling his jacket tighter.

"Yes!" he pouted crossing his arms. "Iwaizumi doesn't this rock look familiar?"

"It's a rock."

"Yes but it's a special rock." The guard lifted up a smooth rock the size of his palm. It was grey with a strange blackk dappled pattern that made it look unnatural.

Suddenly Iwa-chan laughed. I almost choked as me and Matsun turned to look at the prince. It was the hardest I've ever seen him laugh. I felt a smile spread across my face as I watched him.

"Oikawa I think they're going crazy." Matsun said slowly, pulling me away from Iwa-chan.

"NO...guys....wait sorry!" Makki said barely getting his words out between his laughter. He wiped away a few tears and threw the rock at me. It was as smooth as it looked, but now that I looked closer I saw that the little black dots were actually tiny painted bugs. On the other side were two faded signatures. One was the fancy kind of messy that read Hajime and the other was pretty and easy to read which said Takahiro.

"What is it?" Matsun asked, running a finger over the writing.

"Well when Iwaizumi and I were little he was quite..," he paused looking at his friend. "Quite anxious I should say. I don't want to say too much. But basically it was almost like a promise. We even signed it with our given names to make it more official. It seems quite silly now, but it's still a fond memory."

"May I ask what the promise was?" I stared at the other prince who shot me an angry glare.

"It was a promise of-"

"Makki," the prince said, his tone a clear warning.

"I'm not going to go into detail, relax your highness." Iwa-chan slightly flinched at the use of his title. "It was a promise of strength."

(A/N)- Holy moly guacamole this chapter was long(compared to the others). I guess I kinda got carried away huh. I also think this chapter is kinda unlike the others, just because of the weird detail I went into about the forest. I never really did that in this story...oh well

Guess you forgot to hit published again(this was supposed to come out on like Wednesday)

Aight well BYEEEEEe!!!!!!!