13

Soon we pull up in front of a building, wait, I remember this club. Bryan took me here weeks ago where Alexei and I had a fight in the ladies. Expecting he pulls up in the driveway and shutting off the ignition, he drives around to the corner of the building having my brows furrow but my mouth remain stiff lined watching and waiting. Stepping down, he helps me walk to a handless door having me look at him in a weird twitch of brows questionably. Like how are we supposed to get in if there are no handle.

Sensing my unspoken thoughts, he chirps in stepping a little bit closer than myself to the door. An eye scanner spans out in a monotonous female voice scanning his facials. "It can only be operated by my brother and myself." I'm positively sure my face registers 'that is freaking cool' in amazement.

"Cool." Blurting out of the blue feeling somewhat embarrassed watching his lips perk into amusement. We just stared at each other longer until the soft hum of the door which opens distract us, having me blush deeper tucking my hair behind my ear walking into the dim lit passage way;  the glimmer on my sheer Versace look more prominent. We kept on walking through a visible hallway looking down people dancing in the club section. The glass has to be soundproof because not a pin drop is heard. Taking my eyes away looking at the direction Alexei ushers us into an elevator, smiling but gulping at the strange feeling creeping onto my skin creating goosebumps.

Maybe it's mafia shit where the males get to pride their testosterone to know who has bigger wits wanting nothing more but to hurt each other. And look at me, why will he bring me here dressed like this?

"You look scared." He comments.

Giving a humourless laugh. "Is it that obvious?" He didn’t respond rather went on gawking at me in the dark elevator making me feel hot under his penetrating gaze. I just didn’t dare look at him due to the fear of enacting my dirty little thoughts. I must confess, ever since Alexei ventured into my office, I find myself feeling more wanton than usual, dreaming of fantasies I wish to relive; taking a bold step twisting to my side to still find sharp green eyes on me, titlting my head to the side smirking. "Care to tell me where you are whisking me off to?"

"You will see." His infamous grin sitting on his face.

As if on command, the elevator doors hums open revealing something I would never have imagined in my wildest dreams. A sex club.

My mouth parts in bewildment blinking continuously of the illicit desires running wild in the open. Loud moans seems to be the only sound making its way around the club but you could still hear the soft erotic music slow in play. My subconscious in a tidal battle to step further in or turn the fuck around; truthfully the scene playing has me wanting to see more of the forbidden sex but the fear has me rooted in place watching every person in the room either naked or little to nothing dressed up.  Some had lace mask on and others didn’t care; as a matter of fact you can barely make out the person face if not approximately close to you and by that I mean fucking you raw. My God.

Alexei's soft touch tingles my skin telling me I was indeed in shock, ushering me further by the waist into the room, my mind kept racing about all the crazy things I'm witnessing scared I may see more and will love it. Then again, it piques my interest watching people explore their inner sex hunger out in the open like they weren’t being watched or probably enjoy the idea of being watched.

My legs unconsciously took me touring each couch, bench, stage, table; even some hanging on chains to the ceiling. My lips dried up yet my mouth waters loving everything by the second. I didn’t want to look at Alexei fearing he will see how much this caught my interest. Very well sure my nipples are poking my mosquito net sorry excuse of the dress I wore with a very creaming sex.