20

Chapter song ❤️ ride for me by Byoung

Noise from the shower rouses me up; groggily sitting up to notice I slept on with the cuff to my wrist. For so long in such a time, I slept soundly tucked under Alexei arms, wrapped in his scent with him buried deep in me as we spooned from sheer exhaustion draining each other till our last strength. It was like we were never sated enough to stop for a second tangling our limbs together, moans escaping lips that speaks of passionate words professing our love as we drove off the cliff over and over again in our little space. Alexei went hard on me, if he wasn't watching me fall apart from the remote he controlled, it was watching me pleasure myself to the brink of combustion only to have me stop or let's not go to the fact my ass is on fire, very sour from the too many spankings he gave it. Times with Alexei have me wondering what a joke my life has been without him in the picture, dancing in the midst of stars floating around us. Sighing already lost without him by my side missing his manly cologne titillating my senses and his minty breathe fanning my neck trickling the back of my ears having my infant hairs standing erect. I sit up looking about rubbing my eyes tiredly, escaping my mouth is a long yawn. Searching for the key, thankfully it sat on the table which sits by the bed, stretching my body towards it unlocking the handcuffs off my wrist. I flex my hands a little for discomfort of many hours restraint to let my blood circulation flow freely. Caressing his side of the bed to find it cold causing a twitch on my brows telling me he has been long awake, I took a bold move by stepping down with great discomfort between my legs which pad towards the showers pulling the glass doors open, softly not to scare him I walk closer to where he sat looking distant as ever.

"Alexei?" I call tracing his thick brows softly. He blinks looking at me void of emotion, I begin to wonder what got his thoughts occupied to have this far off look residing on his face before pulling me into a hug. "What's wrong babe?" I ask running my fingers through his hair, he sighs deeply hugging me tighter. A girly crush causes me to giggle pressing his head to my bosom settling between his legs. Being his therapist made him open up to me reading major emotions as a facade when deep down he needs that love from someone so dear to him. My heart weeps knowing he grew up without his parents but I have made it my priority to fill every space in his heart so he won't have that emptiness any more.

Taking my hand in his much larger ones placing chaste kisses on it. "You never call me that, I like it, makes it seems like we are a regular couple." Finally getting to meet my eyes solely trained on him. He smiles warmly creating a skip in my heart, sorry not skip, more like somersaults, back flips, high jumps; because I cannot seem to get over the fact when he says words like that I fall deeper for him. The woman in me is telling me to control myself but the girl says free the butterflies to go amiss and let your heart thump because this, this is love. A common but rare element on planet earth. And I felt it with the craziest, most dangerous and caring man on earth. The idiotic smile sitting on my face portrays the gravity of how much his words did affect me, the sincerity lace in his words confounds the length he is willing to sacrifice it all for me and I'm happy that our baby have such a great father.

Sitting with my side on his leg. "But I call you daddy." Teasingly, I add which he chuckles tracing his finger on my exposed leg just to rest his hand there seconds after; meanwhile his face is buried on my neck raining kisses ever so softly. My eyes shuts relishing in the feel holding the hand resting on my leg.

"It turns me on when I hear you say that." I look at him in all smiles then adjusting myself to straddle him.

"Someone has a daddy kink." Laughing at the end. He slaps my butt, hard, I might add causing me to yelp even though I was giggling.

Still massaging my aching butt. He says. "I'm a dominant; we are alphas by nature so yes I love it." I want to add that I love it more when he dominates me but the roguish grin on his face tells me he knows my dirty little secret and will ever be ready to satisfy the lust I crave making me blush harder. Crazy enough, when I was with Bryan I never had such thoughts, ever, then Alexei came into my life and I find myself acting like a horny teenager when I'm not. I craved fantasy, dreamt of lustful nights, laughed absentmindedly at our sex escapades. Yup, it is that bad. For once, I have never objected it; instead I accepted Alexei challenge, every hard shove, the chokings, the biting, the spankings; I passed it all and took his dick like his good girl. Each phase had me wanting more, daring him. In the short months of knowing him; Alexei became my client, my lover, my baby daddy and my dominant. Is it just me or am I actually living the dream life with the man of my dreams?