RheaChan's P.O.V

It's been about a month. A few days ago, Grace found the cure for the parasite infecting me, right before it started to attack my insides. Scooby has been doing better dealing with the losses, and we have been working as usual to keep the ship running. Funkykid says we will be reaching the new planet today, at some point, so we have all been preparing to land. I watch as the green planet before us comes closer and closer to the ship as we arrive. We all see the large, jungle filled planet through the navigation window that I had seen the stars from a month ago. It all seems like it happened yesterday. I feel Birdboi's grasp on my hand tighten as we arrive. Funkykid prepares the ship for landing. "We'll hit the ground in 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.." I barely hear her countdown. I hold my breath as she says, "3.. 2.. 1" And I feel a slight bump. We all look at each other and then race toward the open part of the ship.

I feel the sun.. Or well.. The warmth of a different sun hit my skin as I stepped into the light. I put my hand in front of my face. I grin. This is the home we have been waiting for. This is the hopes and dreams of humanity.

This is our future.

End of Book One