Grace's P.O.V

I can't really help but think of Scooby. He hasn't shown his face in days, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't come out to eat yet. I'm getting a bit worried. Birdboi says he went to visit him three days ago, but who knows what Scooby's condition is now? I decide to go check on him.

"Hey, Birdboi." I say. He looks over at me. "Are you able to watch Rhea and Jess? I need to go check on Scoob." He nods and sits back down in the chair by Rhea's tube. I half walk, half run down the halls of the ship to Scooby's room. I swing open his door, and his sits up in his bed, surprised. He looks pale and unhealthily skinny. 'You haven't eaten in days." I say, my mom-friend mode kicking in. "Get off your butt, stop moping, and get some food." Scooby ignores me and lays back down. Did he just- I walk over to his bed, and grab his arm, yanking him out of bed. "You're getting food, even if it means getting Birdboi in here to help me instead of watching the imposters." Scooby groans from the floor and I pull him up. "Scooby, this is ridiculous. I can pick you up, you need food." Scooby barely stands on his own. "..Fine.." he says. I nod, satisfied. He slowly follows me out of his room, and into the cafeteria.

After getting him some food, I sit him down at a table, and he scarfs down the pork chops and mashed potatoes. I tell him to get more, and he silently obeys. After he is full I ask him how he feels, and if he has changed clothes in the days he was in his room, if he's gotten any sleep. He doesn't say much, but nods or shakes his head at my simpler questions.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" I ask. I noticed his skin looks a bit better. He still looks tired and worn, but I don't worry too much about it. Once he has gotten some sleep, and a few more full meals he'll be going back to looking alive again. All that's really left to do is help him.. Well.. mentally. "A bit.." He says quietly. I nod slowly. "Are you upset about Thomas' death, or that Jess was a killer? Well.. I guess it's a bit of both.. Seeing as Jess killed Thomas.." I mumble the last bit to myself mostly. "..I'm not really sure what to do, or what to think.." Scooby whispers. "Thomas and Jess were my best friends.. And in a way.. I've lost both of them, on the same day too.." I let out a small sigh. "But you can't just let yourself go.. What would Thomas say if he saw you like this? What would Jess say if she was her normal self?" Scooby doesn't answer that. He knows what I'm getting at.

"If I catch you lacking on getting food again, you won't have to worry about not getting food anymore because Ima kill you." I say, half joking. A ghost of a smile appears on his lips and he looks me in the eyes. "...thanks Grace." I nod. "Anytime. I'll leave you be for now, but take care of yourself." I get up from the table to leave. "Oh.. And Scooby." I say. He looks at me again, tilting his head. "Visit Jess soon. She doesn't have much time left.. I'm not sure I'll be able to make a cure in time-" He nods. "I know.." Comes his whisper, and my heart falls. I realise just how broken he is, and I don't know what to say to make him feel better. So I say the only thing I know how to say in this situation.

"I'm sorry.."