Funkykid's P.O.V

It's almost time for curfew, and Birdboi hasn't come back to the room yet. After Daddylonglegs was ejected, he offered to stay in Daddylongleg's and my room for a while until I felt comfortable to be by myself again. I'm very happy that he has been here for me, and that the imposters have been caught. Now no one else should die, and, I think I found the planet Senpai and Daddylonglegs were talking about this afternoon. I wanted to tell Birdboi, but he isn't here.. And I'm starting to get worried.

Right at 9, when the curfew starts, he comes into the room. "Sorry, I was doing tasks," he says. I smile. "It's okay! I'm just glad you're here, and that you're fine. I always get so worried now.." He nods, but doesn't say anything else. He seems.. Distracted, somehow.. "Is something wrong?" I ask, concerned. He sighs and starts to take off his mask. He does that every night before bed, and I don't think anyone else has seen his face except me and InJailForDope, who was his roommate before. "Well? Did something happen?" I persist. I can't help it, I'm curious. He doesn't answer for a bit. Then, without looking at me, he mumbles, "Grace says I have a crush or something of that sort.." My mouth drops open. "You what???" I can't help but fangirl a little. "Who is it??" He pinches the bridge of his nose and inhales. "Why is everyone so energetic about this.." "Aw come onnnnn..." I whine. "....." he doesn't say anything. I need answers..! I scream internally.

"Ummm!" I think aloud. "It can't be Jess right??" He whips his head around, green eyes flared in disgust. "No." I giggle. "Hmmmm..." Then it hits me. I gasp aloud and smile widely. "You have a crush on RheaChan???" He groans and puts his head in his hands. "You do!!"

After a few moments of fangirling, I become serious. "Alright Percy, sit your butt down, this is going to happen." He looks confused. "What is going to happen..?" I smile. "You know, you and RheaChan!" His face flushes red and he covers it with his hands. "What are you talking about??" "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." He quickly looks away, and I slide out of bed and walk up behind him. "Come on Perce.. At least tell me about it." he sighs. "..I don't know.." I think for a moment as I sit down in front of him. "Well.." I say. "How do you feel around her?" He looks at the ground. "..safe.. And I get a weird feeling in my stomach, and my face feels warm.." I cover my mouth to hide my giggle. "You've got it bad.." He sighs for what seems like the tenth time, and I put my hands in front of me. "Okay listen, and don't be a Mr. Grumpy Grump." He scrunches his eyebrows together. "Mr. Grumpy Grump..?" I nod. "Yes, that's you when you get all grumpy. Now focus." I point toward my face. "Look at me, and tell me honestly. Do you for real, actually have feelings for her??" "I think I already made that clear Lacy.." He says. "YES!!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air. "I need to plan a wedding, omg, your kids will be so cute!!" His face goes from embarrassed to confused. "My.. kids..?" I smack my head. "Percy, you're older than me, and yet you're more clueless than I am."

After a long talk of crushes, and stuff like that, Birdboi seems to understand his feelings a bit better, and I'm glad I could have helped him at least a little. After we both went to our beds, I couldn't help but think about it further. RheaChan.. But what if.. Grace doesn't find a cure? I worry. I bite my nails, a nervous habit I picked up lately. No. I can't think like that.. I can't worry about what will happen. I have to stay positive, for myself, and for everyone else including the author bc she will go insane if she doesn't have any leverage. (sorry for the fourth wall break there X3) Grace has to find a cure.. If not, both RheaChan and Jess will die..