Birdboi's P.O.V

The laughter I heard was definitely hers. It was her voice. I race up the halls, searching every room, every place where they could be. The scream, I know, was Grace's, so i wasn't too concerned when I heard it, although i was a bit worried, but now.. I make my way up the hall past security and the reactor, and I reach the upper engine. Before I turn the corner of the engine I hear crying. "RheaChan..?" I whisper as I turn the corner. She's sitting on the ground, a knife lay next to her. She's covering her ears, and beside her, Grace is trying to calm her down. I look around to see InJailForDope and I sigh. I assumed that she would be the imposter.. It's a shame he died though.. I slowly walk over to the girls and crouch down in front of them. "Did you find her like this?" I directed the question toward Grace. She shakes her head. "She.. Tried to kill me." At this, RheaChan lets out a wail, and my heart hurts for her. "She was able to fight it though, Rhea, you fought it please..." Grace's words have no effect on RheaChan. She keeps sobbing. I hate to see her like this. "Is she the only one infected?" I ask. "Are we sure she killed him?" Grace nods. "She said she did.. But I'm not sure if anyone else aboard is infected.. Heck, I could be infected, although she wouldn't have attacked me if I was.." I nod. "We have to help her." I say. Grace looks up at me. "I know." I was determined to save RheaChan, even if it meant giving up my own life.. She and Funkykid, I'll protect them no matter what.