Scooby's P.O.V

Thomas and I raced after Birdboi, but we lost him after he made the turn after the lower engine. We looked in every room, and slowly made our way to the upper engine when we found them. RheaChan, Grace, Birdboi, and.. InJailForDope.. Thomas looked shocked to see his sister covered in blood and sobbing hysterically, and I'll admit.. I was too. We never suspected her, and it looks like she never suspected herself either. She may have been my friend.. But she's a danger to the crew now.. We have to eject her. There's no chance for us if she's on board while she's infected. I think everyone must have realised this, based off their expressions. I step forward. "When do we eject her..?" I ask. Everyone whips their heads around and looks at me as though I'm crazy. "Eject her?? Are you insane Scooby??" Thomas hisses. I take a step back. "We.. Are you going to let her stay here?? Are you insane??" Grace stands up in front of RheaChan, defending her. "We can help her, I have been trying to research a cure. She can stay in one of the examination tubes while we wait." I felt sick. "So.. We ejected Daddylonglegs.. For no reason? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME RIGHT NOW?!" I screamed. Grace looks away, her face contorted in remorse. "No.." Thomas said. "We ejected Daddylonglegs because we were scared. Grace also hadn't started her research at that point.." Grace nodded, still not looking at me. "I started while RheaChan was out.. After seeing Daddylonglegs ejected.. I couldn't let that happen to any more of my crewmates." I let out a sharp exhale and sunk to the ground, my hands covering my face. "Why.. Why is this happening to us.. What did we ever do.. To deserve this??" I whisper. "We didn't do anything." Birdboi said bluntly. "Reality hurts, and life happens. That's all there is to it." I sigh shakily, and let a tear fall down my face. Only one. I'm not going to cry in front of the others. I have to stay strong.

"It's okay to cry." Birdboi said. "It's something everyone does. Sadness is a human emotion. Don't think that strong people don't cry. They do." How did he- "he's right." came a voice from the hall. Everyone turns to see Funkykid and Jess walk in. "Everyone cries sometimes. Sometimes in public, sometimes in secret." Funkykid says softly. "I think.. Strong people cry the most tears, because the ones who are the strongest have been through the most.. They hold it all in, until they just can't anymore." She smiles sadly. "Not all of us can be strong enough to hold it in." I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. They flowed like a waterfall of emotions pouring out. I sobbed and everyone let me. When I was finished, I stood up and wiped all of the tears off my face. I took a deep breath and said, "Let's help RheaChan."