Grace's P.O.V

"I-I did." I say. Much to my dismay, people started giving me distrustful glances. RheaChan suddenly got a very serious look on her face. "She just found the body." she said darkly. "It doesn't mean she killed Senpai." Everyone then nervously looked away from me, and for once, I was extremely grateful for her protective, yet cold side.

"Where was the body located?" Scooby asked.

"Navigations..." I mumble.

Funkykid sat up straighter. "Why were you in navigations?" she asked. "Well, I didn't have a task in navigations per-say.." I say. "I had to fix the wires in the hall, connecting to nav." I see RheaChan and Jess nod their heads. They know this task well, they're some of the best wire fixers on this ship, so we often ask for their help with them. Senpai used to be good at wires too.. He somehow never got shocked by the open wires.. I can feel tears brimming in my eyes again. It hurt me to have seen him the way he was when I found him. Blank stare.. His icey eyes not able to see anything. He had tears in his eyes, and he was.. Smiling. I didn't know why, or how, but Senpai was smiling until his very last breath. It made me hurt more than anyone could imagine. He had been through so much, all he wanted was a safe place, and he would never get it. It's all the imposter's fault.. I'll get them for this. I can never let the person who killed Senpai get away with it. I stare at Daddylonglegs. Didn't Senpai say Daddylonglegs told him about the task in nav? Maybe..

"Daddylonglegs.." I whisper. Everyone looks at me. "Daddylonglegs." I say again, louder this time, looking him dead in his helmet-covered face. "Why did you tell Senpai about the new planet, and no one else." I couldn't see his face, but somehow, I knew he was surprised. Scooby straightened in his seat. "You're right.." Scooby mumbles. "I had forgotten.."

"I didn't want to have anyone else's hopes high, only to be crushed if the information was-"

"Was false. We know. Senpai told us." My hands are shaking with rage under the table. "Why would you tell him of all people then. He was the one with the highest hopes! He had dreams! He wanted to live freely! How could you kill him." Daddylonglegs seemed to be at a loss for words. "But I didn't.. I was in shields.." I stand up, my hands hitting the table. "SURE YOU WERE! YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN AN EXACT SPOT NEAR HIM, AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM ABOUT THE TASK IN NAV AS WELL?! ISN'T THAT SUSPICIOUS??" RheaChan stood up and walked slowly over to me. "Grace." She said calmly. "You're making a scene.. You need to calm down." I wanted to yell at her too. Senpai died. Of course I'm making a scene.. I take a deep breath and sit back down, my fists clenched. Scooby waits for me to fully sit down before speaking again. "Was anyone else near nav?" Everyone shakes their heads. He takes a deep breath before saying, "Then.. Let's vote."