Birdboi's P.O.V

I can't really explain it. The way I feel when I'm around her, or talking to her.. My face sometimes feels warm, and my stomach feels weird. Am I getting sick? I wonder. I'll have to ask Grace if I have the flu or something. I decided to catch her alone after dinner tonight, because I don't want to worry any of the others. Until then, I still have tasks I need to do. I look at my task finder to see what I have. Trash in cafeteria and storage.. Shouldn't take too long.

I walk to the cafeteria, still thinking about what could be wrong with me. It's like it only happens when I'm around RheaChan. Is it some kind of Parasite-related sickness? I shake my head. Everyone else would be complaining about it.. I make sure the trash is secure in the chute and pull down the lever. But then could it be something wrong with me in general? I think as I walk to storage. Maybe I'm becoming infected.. Could it be an effect only imposters have with each other? I'm not even concerned about the fact that I could be infected, really. I'm more concerned about figuring out what is wrong, and Grace is the only one who could tell me. I sigh to myself as I reach the trash chute in storage. I do the same procedure with the one in the cafeteria, and watch as the trash gets ejected into space.