Daddylonglegs' P.O.V

The votes came in, and part of me knew what was coming. Grace had made great points about me being the imposter, and I wonder if I actually am. Symptoms of being infected include loss of memories connected to murders you make. I suddenly feel like vomiting.

"One vote for skip by Jess. Two votes for Daddylonglegs by Thomas and me." Scooby says. "Everyone else didn't want to vote anyone out, so they skipped it altogether." My heart drops when I hear these words. But wait.. I think. I have all my memories. I remember doing my task, I remember doing the shields. But then.. It's not me..! I look around frantically. "Guys, you have to believe me, it isn't me, I have all my memories of doing tasks, please!" Scooby frowns. "Don't make this harder for us to do.. If it isn't you, then who is it." I shake my head. "I don't know! And the imposters won't either, because they won't remember doing it!" I struggle as Thomas and Scooby drag me away, toward storage. No one comes after me, and I can hear Funkykid wail from the cafe. I'm sorry Lacy.. I say mentally toward Funkykid. I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore. I stop struggling, and tears threaten to spill under my helmet. Please don't feel bad if you find out it isn't me guys. It isn't your fault. I should have been more careful. We reach the ejector. Thomas looks at me sympathetically while Scooby presses a few buttons. The ejector's front glass door opens, and I willingly step inside as it closes behind me. A few seconds pass, and I look back. Scooby's hand hovers over the button, his face contorted in anger, but I can see remorse in his eyes. I slowly take off my helmet and gaze at the stars and smile lightly as the back glass door suddenly opens, and I'm sucked into the dark vacuum of space. As I float away, I can see the others in the cafe pressed against the glass, staring, some crying, and my world goes cold, as I freeze in this cold abyss.