Thomas' P.O.V

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the alarm. I look over at Funkykid, her face covered by her helmet, but I could see her arms trembling. This can't be real.. Funkykid and I both race to the cafe, and see everyone else there as well. We are out of breath by the time we get there.

Everyone is seated at the big middle table in the cafe, everyone eyeing each other suspiciously. I'm the first to speak up. "Who.. Who died.." I look over at my sister, who's eyes, bloodshot and puffy, flicker toward an empty seat. Senpai's seat. I felt like my whole world stopped moving for a second. I started laughing uncontrollably. "Really funny Senpai! You can come out now!" I yell as tears flow down my cheeks. My sister's lip starts to tremble and she starts crying for what seems like a second time. I look around at everyone's faces. Most of them are just shocked. "This.. This is just a joke.. It has to be. Right Scooby??" I yell toward my best friend, who just looks away. "Tell me this isn't real! RheaChan! Please.." She only cries harder.. I slowly sit back down, tears still running down my face as I stare blankly at the table.

Jess speaks next, her voice shaking. "I-It.. It had to have been one of us.." There is a silence. I think everyone already knew this fact.. Birdboi speaks up. "But.. Who would want to kill Senpai..?"

"Someone infected by the parasite." Scooby says bluntly. Everyone's heads whip toward him. "W-what?" I say. He sighs. "Some of the parasites must have gotten aboard before we left... There's no other good explanation."

"But.. Then who are the infected??" InJailForDope asks, panic in his voice. Scooby shook his head. "We have to figure that out..." RheaChan spoke up. "We have to find who killed Senpai.. I'll.. I'll never forgive them..." I felt terrible for RheaChan and Jess, they had known Senpai the best, and had become close friends with him ever since they met him.

"We will have to take a vote." Scooby says. "Whoever is voted out.. Will have to be disposed of.." There was another silence. "Disposed of.. How..?" Daddylonglegs asks slowly. Jess seems to catch on to Scooby's plan. "Don't tell me.." she whispers, horrified. "We are going to eject them..?" Scooby nods slowly. "That's the only way to get rid of the parasite.. Killing its host only lets it escape and attach itself to another host."

No one spoke for a few minutes. Then Jess looked up confidently. "If it means everyone else can be saved.. We should do it." Scooby nodded again. "So." He said. "Who found the body."