Day 4 Part one

In the morning I wake up to Daddy's penis poking my ass, so I got a brilliant idea. I moved closer to him and moved my ass higher until I felt his penis enter my vagina. Just laying here like this feels weird, but in a good way. All of a sudden his penis swells and is thrust in me.

"What a naughty little baby." Daddy says thrusting in and out again.

I try to pretend to be fast asleep, but that just earns another thrust.

"Is my naughty little baby pretending to be asleep?" Daddy says and thrust harder into my vagina.

The more I try to pretend like I am asleep and not moan the harder he thrust into me until he snakes his right arm around and massages my clint. Oh how I wanted to moan his name and have him keep going, but just as soon he pinches my sensitive numb and thrust into me harder making me cum.

"I think my little baby needs to be taught a lesson." Daddy says.

"What.... Why?"

Shit now he knows for sure that I have been awake.

"Oh so you are up?" Dady says with a promise in his voice.

"Y....ye.....yes."

Daddy thrust into me, but then massages my clint fast almost at the same speed as his thrusts. I feel his balls hitting me and then I feel his penis swell.

"Oh daddy!"

He keeps up the pace while massaging my clint until he explodes his seeds into my waiting vagina.

"Now for your punishment." Daddy say and flips me.

He kisses my forehead then my lips making us french kiss until he moves to nibble my earlobe. All while he is doing this he is fingering me. From his kisses to his magical finger my core warms uo to a uncomfortable burning need. And almost like he is in sync he move his mouth to my vagina eating me out. Oh how his tongue laps at my clint, but flicks at my numb make me scream.

"OH DADDY!"

Before I can even worry about my punishment for breaking a rule he inserts a finger in my wet hole and keeps adding another finger until he has at least 4 in me.

"Cum for me baby." Daddy says in his husky voice.

And just like that I cum all over his hands.

"Such a good little baby." Daddy says.

Before I even think of the second meaning to those words he thrusts all of his penis into me.

If only you could see it now while him standing at the end of the bed and my legs in the air all while he is fucking me like he is on a mission to fuck up my vagina.

He looks at me watching me while he is fucking me so good. His gaze is almost taunting me to moan out again like before, but I know better.

"Such a good wet little pussy." Daddy says while fucking the day light out of me.

He thrust harder and makes sure all of his penis is in me before doing in again and again. Almost like he is demanding me to moan out loud again. He watches me and spread my legs apart then starts playing with my boobs. Only pitching them when he thrust into me.

"Oh Daddy!"

My moan sounded more like a whimper, but he knew what I wanted. He thrust faster into me and only when he started to cum he bitten my right nipple making my back arch and make my nails to be clawing his back in pure bliss.