Day one

I woke up in the morning after a very heating sexy dream where daddy was going to town on my lower area. To say I am horney is a understatement of the year, but knowing I have to wait for daddy to take care of it or I will be punished is totally completely torcher. So I took a cold bath, but that did not help one bit and neither did the cold shower, so I texted daddy.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
Daddy I need you.

It did not take long for him to reply.

To My Baby
From Daddy
What is wrong?

I messaged back immediately.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
I am so freaking horney and can not control it.😭

He messaged back.

To My Baby
From Daddy
What😏 caused it?

To Daddy
From Your Baby
A month without 😡 and dreaming those heated sexy dreams😰. Last night it was like my wishes was about to come true then she had to destroy it 😡. Then I dreamed about you going to town down there making me moan and you tied me to the bed just because you were down there for three hours and I wanted to please you too 😢.

It took him a while to reply.

To My Baby
From Daddy
OMGB. Now I am horney too, but sadly I can not help either one of us right now 😓.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
🤬, Why not 😡😢😩🥺? I need you daddy or I might break that rule 😢😞😟🥺☹️. I have been such a good baby for that month not breaking that rule ☹️.

To My Baby
From Daddy
I know you have not broken that rule, but the meeting is about to start.

WTF do I have to do or say to get my daddy back. I hate this more than anything.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
I hate this. It is either work, your assistant, or life that stops me from having my daddy back 😔🥺😰😢😩.

To My Baby
From Daddy
I know baby, but I promise you right after this meeting I will make that dream come true 👅💦😏😋😜😍🤯🥴🍆🌮.

OMG does he even know or have a clue what that text is causing.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
You better daddy or I will not let you go once I have you where I want you 😈😉.

To My Baby
From Daddy
Oh believe me baby I will keep that promise and blow your mind away for being such a good little girl 🤯😏😉😘, but right now I have to go. The meeting is starting.

I can not wait to have him to myself once again even if it is just a while. So I prepared for when daddy get here. I reshaved my lower area just like he likes it, reshaved my legs, got on the black and red lingerie set, made the bed, and ate an banana. When daddy knocked on my door he also texted.

To My Baby
From Daddy
I am at your room baby. Come be a good girl and open the door so daddy can play with his baby and earn her forgiveness.

Right way I opened the door and pulled him in then smashed my lips onto his earning a pleasurable spanking.