Finally Part Two

Once daddy got back in bed I was on top kissing him like no tomorrow making him squeeze my ass. I start grinding on him since he still has not taken the plug out yet. This earned a chuckle and a smirk from Daddy. He moves his right hand below me and takes the plug out while replacing it with his huge penis. He sets it aside while I am riding him. All the time he watches me with a smirk and spanks me, but telling me I can not cum yet. Right when I was so close to the edge of my climax daddy flips us over and pounds all 12 inches in me making me cum right then and he knew. So daddy starts moving very slowly and nibbling on my neck. Damn he knows how to turn me on and to torcher me at the same time. Daddy grabs the head rest making sure to keep moving all of his length in and out without cumming, but I have my own ways to make him loose it. I wrap my arms and legs around him making him titch a bit. I start kissing his neck the his shoulder and finally start clawing his back making him buck all the way in. He grabs on to my left breast massaging it and cums.

"What a very naughty baby." Daddy say.

I look at him through my exacy wondering eyes.

"I think baby needs to be punished really badly." Daddy says.

This only makes me excited. And just like that daddy has me on his full length stands up and walks to the wall that has the window. Once there he starts kissing me and moving in and out slowly. The kiss it self makes me pull him closer. Daddy squeezes my ass and starts going a bit faster making the slapping noice from our earlier climax. I forgot the window curtains are open until I feel the coolness of the glass right on my back side, but at this moment daddy does not care who sees or what is happening around us since he is focusing on punishing me.

"Baby are you going to be my good girl?" Daddy asks.

"Yes daddy."

I try my best not to cum from the pitch and tone of his voice. I can tell he is close by it.

He moves us back on the bed and starts going faster and harder.

"You is you daddy?" Daddy asks.

"Yyyyooouuu arrrre."

He spanks me and squeezes my left ass cheek.

"Who is your daddy?" Daddy asks again.

"Your my daddy!"

He plucks my left nipple making moan.

"Who is your daddy?" Daddy asks once again.

Right when I am about to moan his name someone knocks on the door. I look at daddy pleading him to not stop. He kisses my head and that is when I knew he was going to end our fun, so I flipped us over and started to ride him making sure he can not get up.

The person knocks again, but this time louder.

"Oh daddy, daddy......"

He smashes his lips onto mine making sure I do not moan louder.

The person knocks harder again apparently annoyed that we are ignoring them.

I can tell Daddy is not really happy about this so I make him forget. I start going a bit faster and clamp down a bit making him titch a bit inside me. He grabs my ass squeezing it while he joins me. He pumps his penis in me at the same rate as I am going and we keep going until both of us climate. That is when we notice his secretary in MY ROOM WATCHING US, LIKE WHAT THE ACTUALLY F**K.

Daddy's demeanor changes and you can tell he is pissed.

"SARAH GET THE F**K OUT!" Daddy says in an quiet, but still deathly tone.