Day three part two

At the hotel I walked into my room to catch daddy taking a blue pill.

"Why? Am I not enough to turn you on? Why is two weeks of my birth control gone? Why are you taking those? Am I not sexy anymore?"

"Baby you are my world and believe me you do turn me on. I am taking these pills to show you love and..." Daddy says until I break a rule.

"To try to have kids."

Daddy looks at me and walks to me.

"Baby.." Daddy says.

"Is that why my birth control pills are missing?"

"Baby.." Daddy says.

"Why not talk to me about it rather than being sneaky?"

"Because I did not want to put any pressure on you. And I wanted you to feel the love I have for you rather than you might start thinking it is a job." Daddy says.

He is write I might think or act like that.

"I am sor.." Daddy tries to say until I smash my lips onto his.

He kisses me back, but he is not too into it so I start massaging his already semi hard penis over his pants. That dis the trick since he picks me up bringing me to the bed. Once at the bed he gently set me down and gets on top of me. I can feel how hard is penis is and how badly it wants to be set free, so I grab onto his belt and undid it. Daddy moves his lips to my neck leaving a hicky for sure while I unzipped his pants. Daddy then gets up standing right infront of me.

"Is this what my baby wants to see?" Daddy asks.

I look down at his huge penis poking out of his silk black boxers.

"Yes."

Daddy strip tease me by slowly taking his boxers off while dancing in front of me. He watches me and gets closer where I grab him and pull him on top of me. He of course chuckles and has a big smirk plastered on his face, but that dis not stop me. I grind on him feeling the heat between my legs.

"Nope not right now." Daddy says getting up.

He continues to dance until his boxers were off, but yet still does not make love with me. Instead he dances and jerks off, so I move my hands to my needy vagina massaging it. Daddy watches and jerks off faster seeing my hand holding my thong to the side while my other hand massages my wet vagina. Both of us watching the other jerk off made it so sexy and hot. I knew I was close to cumming so I called out.

"Oh daddy!"

He watches me like a halk does to his prey.

"Oh daddy.. Oh yes!"

He stops pulls down my thong and shoves all of his penis in me at once.

"Oh fuck baby!" Daddy moans then cums in me having me cum with him.

Daddy was not done just yet, so he takes my dress off and his shirt. He gets on his knees and pushes all of his penis into me while holding onto my legs tht are wrapped around him.

"Oh daddy!"

His pace gets faster.

"Oh daddy!"

Again his pace gets faster.

Oh fuck daddy!"

His paces slows down a bit, but he pushes all of his penis in me harder making our groins hit each other.

"Oh shit daddy!"

His paces steadies and he is still making our groins hit each other, but then he starts playing with my clint making me very impatient for his seeds.

"Oh daddy!"

His paces quickens and the forces is the same and he continues to play with my clint making my vagina grasp harder onto his penis ready to receive his reward.

"Oh baby!"

He continues, bu goes faster until he pinches my clint.

"Who is your daddy?"

He pushes harder making me moan in bliss.

"Who is your daddy?" Daddy asks again.

"Fuck daddy, you are!"

He pinches my clint harder and rubs it between those two fingers.

"Oh daddy!"

Both of us cum , but then daddy flips me over tying my hands to the headboard.

"What did I say about cuzing?" Dady asks.

"I..."

"Now your punishment is Doggy style until your vagina is full of my cum." Daddy says.

And true to his words we stay in doggy style until his seeds were spilling out.