Day Three Part One

After our fifth round and got cleeaned up we fall asleep until the sun woke me up. I looked at Daddy and he is still asleep, so I looked under the blanket seeing his fully naked body and seeing he is semi hard. So I got a brilliant idea and moved towards his dick. I started to massage his balls then I started to massage his dick. After a few stokes I would lick the tip like it is an ice cream cone. After doing this five times he shoves his dick in my mouth and I massage his balls. He kept pumping his dick in and out of my mouth while I massage his ball until he said stop.

"Baby stop." Daddy says.

I look up at him.

"Come ride daddy." Dady says.

I got on top of him and slowly slided his dick in me then started.

At first I went slow while he sucked on my boobs on at a time. Then I started to go faster feeling his full length twitch like he is about to cum. So while my boobs are smacking his face he smacks my ass. Until he cums when he hold me down from moving and jerks his dick farther in me only moving in and out a little. Once he is done cumming he pulls out only to flip us over where he is on top. He then put his dick back in me, but he moves my legs that are wrapped around him to his chest. Then moves on and out fast while spanking my ass.

"Oh daddy!"

I can feel he is about to cum again and thats whwn he flips us again, but now we are in the doggy position. He pushes his full length back in me and sticks a finger in my butt.

"Daddy that...."

"Ssssshhhhh. I know baby." Daddy says.

He keeps fucking me in both my ass and my vagina until we cum. Then he flips us over and massages my vagina. He only tongues my numb making my back arch.

"Daddy!"

After a while he shoves his dick back into me and we make love only for him to remove his dick from my vagina when he is about to cum again.

"Baby who is your daddy" Daddy asks while pumping his over dick above my boobs.

"You are daady."

As a award he get the dildo and pushes it into my wet vagin while the dildo is on.

"Baby you love me dick?" Daddy asks.

"Yes daddy."

With the remote he turns the speed uo a notch.

This continues until we climax and dday cums all over my boobs. He then wipes my boob off and massages the cum into my vagina. He then again flios us into doggy position, but this time with my cum he weta my ass hole and enters it. He put a bigger dildo in my vagina and turns it on with the remote. He starts to slowly move in and out until I start to moan.

"Oh daddy!"

"Yes baby give me your tight ass." Dady says into my ear.

I can feel his ball hitting my vagina add to the already excitement. He keeps turnning the spped up a notch until he turns it off and pulls it out. He flips me over looking at how much I came and he pumps his dick making him cum on my vagina until he is done. He then massages it into my vagina and pumps his fingers in and out of me while he move his mouth to my nipples. He nibbles and sucks each of my nipples making him get a bit harder and his tip at my entrance, but it is like he did not notice it at all. He continues to to suck and nibble each of my boobs and massage my numb until he cums again, but this time he squirts his cum at my entrance and only pushes his tip on my entrance move making his shot his cum in me.

After we are done he gets up and brings me to the bathroom. That is when I noticed we dis not use a condom like the other times.

After we clean up daddy puts me back on the sink and eats me out util his phone goes off. And instead of just stopping he continues to pleasure me while talking on the phone. I mean when he is talking he would fuch my vagina with his fingure and when he was listening he would eat me out while he muted the call.

Once he hangs up he moves me closer to the edge of the sink and enters his dick until we climax again. Then he wipes off his dick and gets dressed.

After he is dressed me kisess me goodbye and puts two fingers in my wet vagina while rubbing my nub and once he removes them, after I cum shortly, he licks them clean.

"We will finish when I get back." Daddy says.

After he left i searched for my birth control pills, but came empty only to look in the bathroom draw to find the case is empty. I know I had two weeks left yesterday. And I found a prescription of Varigra, the blue pill for guys. Is daddy trying to get me pregnant? Or is he trying to make up for the past?

I texted Jonny and meet up with him and Danny.

"You found them in the bathroom?" Danny asks.

"Yes along with an empty case of my birth control and I know there was two weeks of it left."

"I think he is trying to get you pregnant." Jonny says.

"Why, we never discussed when we would have kids or if we would."

"Ann before we jump to conclusions I think you should have that talk then." Danny say.

After an hour hanging out with them I headed back to the hotel with my body guard.