Day 4 Part two

After Daddy fills me up with cum again the events of the last two days replay in my head. And then I remember that he wants to have kids, but do I want kids? I mean I know at some point I do, but do I want to have kids so soon? I snap out of my thoughts when Daddy's phone goes off. I turn to face his side and see my daddy standing looking at me butt naked while talking on his phone.

"Yes.... I will...... Okay....... See you soon." Daddy says then ends the call.

The look on his face says it all. He has to get back to work again.

"Baby...." Daddy says until I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I know that is not against one of the rules, but I know he will punish me later.

I locked the bathroom door and turn on the shower to muffle my cries.

Why am I crying? Oh yeah, daddy is leaving me again like I was just a good fucking.

I know I wanted to come with him even though he would be working a lot, but a part of me just does not want him to leave. At least for him not to leave right after sex.

I can hear him sigh and then get dressed, but I do not want him to get dressed. I want him to stay butt naked and cuddle me or spend a bit more time with me before having to get back to work.

Daddy knocks on the bathroom door and part of me want to open it and kiss him goodbye, but another part want him stay a bit longer. After the third try I open the door and kiss him. I pulled him, by his tie, closer to me and into the bathroom. He kisses me back and deepens the kiss, but he backs me up against the counter and squeezes my left ass cheek. He spanks the same ass cheek until I jump onto the sink counter with my legs spread open around him. He pushes me against the mirror still kissing me, but his right hand moves to my left breast to flick my semi hard nipple. Making me pump up my chest more into the space between us. He moves his lips to my neck sucking and nibbling it leaving a hicky for sure. He then moves his hand to my heated vagina and rubs circles around my sensitive numb. His lips moves to my left breast nipple sucking and nibbling until he is makes my nipple hard enough to move to my right nipple doing the same thing. I want to moan out loud from all the pleasure he is giving me, but it will be breaking a rule, so I do the next best thing. I grip his pants to get to his belt to free his huge penis, but like he sense what I wanted. He removes his lips and places them on my wet core licking at it like it is a bowl of water and he has not drink anything for months. Just feeling his tongue there make me arch my back more and clamp my left hand over my mouth to prevent me from moaning out loud. He looks up at me and grabs my hand then nipples lightly on my sensitive numb earning a shy moan. He enters a finger and another making me almost miss the sound of his pants unzipping and taking onto the floor. He adds another finger and I moan. He then takes all three fingers out making me grip his right hand and he shakes his head. I let him go and he slams his huge penis all the way into me making me grasps and craw his back. He keeps pounding in and out of me until me whispers into my ear.

"Cum for me baby." Daddy says.

I know that suductive tone means two things.

"NO...Fuck... Daddy."

My body betrays me and cums, but I grab onto him wanting to keep him here.

He keeps pounding into me making it known he is not done yet. He grabs my ass pulling me closer to him making me clutch onto his dick.

"Fuck baby." Daddy says.

His phone goes off, but I pull his lips to mine and keep up with his rhythm.

His phone beeps and after a second it starts to ring again.

"Daddy...Oh....Yes....Get me pregnant....."

And with that he cums looking me in the eyes.