Day 5 Part 3

After Daddy removes me just to cuddle I realize just how much he has cum inside of me as it trickles out. Daddy move grabbing the dildo and helping to keep his seeds in me. Then has me move where my legs and ass is against the headboard. He lays down next to me and he places his head on my boobs while he cuddles my side.

"I never knew you like deep throating daddy."

"I did not know until my certain baby was being so greedy and at the same time teasing me." Daddy says.

"Maybe I should be more greedy the next time I give you a blowjob."

"So you like my penis down your throat baby?" Daddy asks.

"Very much since you enjoy it. I mean I never made you lean you head back in pleasure and act like that until just minutes ago."

I feel daddy start getting hard, but he does nothing. So we just lay down butt naked next to each other.

After a while I ask him about the deal.

"So the deal is finished?"

Daddy places a kiss on my boobs and answers.

"Yes and now I am all yours until we head back home." Daddy says.

"So I get to have my daddy shot his seeds into my fertile womb for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow?"

"Baby when you talk like that mixture of pillow talk and curiosity it turns daddy on." Daddy says.

"Mmm, maybe I should talk more like that."

"Baby you are playing with fire." Daddy warns an I feel his dick grow.

"Maybe your baby want her daddy to impregnate her. Maybe your baby wants you to take that dildo out of her and show her how much her daddy's loves her."

Daddy moves and does just that moving me to start fucking the daylights out of me. He goes fast until I claw his back then he moves us to the window fuck me.

"Such a greedy baby!" Daddy groans.

"Oh yes daddy!"

I feel the warmth of the sun on my bare ass and back.

"Daddy is going to teach his baby a lesson she will never forget." Daddy says.

He fucks me harder and only moves us to smack my ass and be in doggy style. Daddy cum in this position, but moves us to wheel barrel then cowboy. He then moves me onto the edge of the bed and pushes my legs all the way apart. He enters me and fucks me making my moans turn into giberish. He picks up his pace and wraps my legs around him.

"Cum with me baby." Daddy says.

We cum together and once he is done he reinserts the dilo and moves me to the head board. Daddy then lays down next to me satisfied how much he pleased me. We stay like this until Lunch time. So he helps me up and helps me get ready before we head out to eat.