Day Two Part Two

"Jack?"

"An, why?" Daddy asks.

"Why what?"

"Why are you with them?" Daddy asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Arrr. You know what I mean." Daddy starts yelling.

"No I do not know."

"Fine I will spell it out. Why are you cheating on me?" Daddy whisper yells.

"Cheating? Wow you think I am the one cheating!"

"Yes." Daddy says.

"To be honest Jack, Danny and Jonny is not my type and they are in a relationship together. And why do you even care?"

"They are gay?" Daddy asks.

"Wow you only listen to that part."

"An I am sorry." Daddy says.

"No you are not. You are never sorry for treating me like a play thing that you control."

"An I am truly sorry. How can I make this up to you?" Daddy asks.

"Make this up to me? Why don't you start by being honest to me who that female dog in heat is. And then leave me the flip alone."

"An." Daddy say getting up and grabbing my hands.

I try to pull them away, but he was not letting them go.

"An I was honest at the restaurant. She and her family are the clients, nothing more." Daddy says.

"Bullshit!"

"Okay that is enough cusing An." Daddy says.

"No it is not unless you want my frustrations and anger coming out in not so positive way."

He grabs me and flips me over his knee spanking me.

If I was not so angry and he was not lying to me this whole trip then right now I would be enjoying they spanks to the point of being really turned on.

After ten spanks he stops and sits me on his lap.

"An I am being honest and those spanks were for cussing." Daddy says.

"Bull...."

Daddy looks at me warning me not to finish.

"Bull poop."

Hey it is not a cuss words.

"I will let that one slide for now." Daddy says.

"But seriously An you are the only one  I love." Day says.

"Yeah for now."

"An stop. I am sorry that you think other wise, but I am being honest with you." Daddy says.

"Then where was Sarah both times?"

"Both times?" Daddy asks.

"Yes both times I saw you alone with her. Once in the restaurant here yesterday and once today."

"I had Sarah take the next flight back and told her if she messes up again I will fire her on the spot." Daddy says.

"Why didn't you fire her? She was watching us make love."

"Making love An?" Daddy asks with a smirk.

"You are still not answering my question."

"Fine, I did not fired her because she has an union job and because this was only only time she screwed up." Daddy says.

"Fine, but if it happens again she is going to be gone."

"Gone?" Daddy asks.

I said that out loud, Oops.

"An does this mean you forgive me?" Daddy asks.

"No because you do not love me."

"An baby I do love you very much, why else do you think I acted so prosive when I saw you with Danny and Jonny?" Daddy asks.

"Prove it."

"Prove what baby?" Daddy asks.

"Prove you love me."

After saying that daddy kisses me and unzips my dress. He then moves his mouth to my neck and leaves love bites all the way to the tope of my right breast. He unhooks my bra and starts sucking on my right breast. He moves to my left breast and massages the right one while he is sucking and nibbling my left breast. I can feel his boner, but both of us are enjoying this warm-up. After he made that nipple perky and moves his mouth towards my left neck leaving a love bite trail. Once he starts leaving a hicky on that side I was already moist and wanting to feel him in me. I guess he wants that too or he knows I want that since he stops and helps me up just to take off my dress and bra leaving me in my thongs. He then lays me down staring at my body and gets on top of me. Kissing my lips and moving to my breast giving both just one kiss and moving downwards. He stops at my belly kissing it and starts leaving love bites until he is at the top of my thong. He spreads my legs and leaves a kiss on each one then kisses my covered vagina making my craving increase. Moves my thong aside liking my moist vagina knowing he caused it. He slides his tongue in hitting my numb making me quiver. He moves off of me and pulls my thong off with his teeth and hands. Once they are off he takes off his tie and his shirt. He ties my hands together and to the bed rest while never taking his eyes off of me. He gets back on the bed and licks my vagina, but instead of eating me out he remove his lips and starts leaving love bites on my legs and my vagina.

"Daddy please!"

He stops and starts eating me out only entering a finger at a time after each time I cum. He looks up at me trying to hold in my moans and enters his pinky the fourth finger making me cum.

"Daddy!"

He keeps it up while watching me come undone moanning.

"Daddy!"

"Oh Daddy!"

He only stops when I climax to lick me clean. I watch him even lick his fingers that has my cum all over them.

"No tell me I do not love my baby." Daddy says.

.....

"See I do love my baby." Daddy says.

"How much do you love me daddy?"

"I love you more than I can even justify with words." Daddy says

"Then prove it."

"How do you want daddy to prove how much I love you?" Daddy asks

"Get strip for me until I say when."

Daddy slowly takes off his belt while dancing. Then when it is off he uses it as if it is a towel and he is drying his whole lower area at the same time. Then he drops his belt and moves to his pants making his penis show. He takes off his pants completely and starts taking off his black silk boxers until they too were off. He sances to the side of the bed piping his penis close to me the far from me over and over again until is say it.

"Daddy now make love to me."

He gets on top of me entering me. Unlike other time he does not wait for me to adjust. And feeling his full length at once was more than pleasurable. He started slow until I started to moan more loudly without saying daddy. His pace got faster and stayed steady while leaving love bites until his could not hold it. He moved his lips to mine and we started to French kiss while is pace got faster and harder. It was like he was breaking down my vagina wall. He moves his right hand to my left breast play and massaging it until we both climax. After his last hump I knew he has shot all the cum he can right now, but yet he keeps staring in my eyes smiling.

"I love you baby." Daddy says.

"And I love you daddy."