Fin

It has been five years since Paris and when we got back it only took a month for signs telling us I am pregnant. Since then daddy has been protective and making sure we have everything. I gave birth to twins and they are a handful, but I love them to death. The maid became their nanny and let's just say it was not my first choice. Now I work with him while she takes care of my babies since the doctor suggest that I get out of the house each day. I mean I was slipping more and more into my head and getting depressed. We have not gone on any vacation out of the country just in case so our kids do not catch anything. Oh and we are pregnant again with twins once again. Besides working and heading straight home focusing on my kids I find myself thinking about daddy dick more often. We do not make love when the kids are home so our sex life is limited now more than ever. Either way I do not regret anything and I do not regret marrying the love of my life. Yup we have been married for about 5 years now and we got pregnant again on our anniversary. Well if we did not keep teasing each other maybe we would not be pregnant now. Okay I started the teasing and through our anniversary, after the kids went to their sleepover. Can you blame me when it was a special time and I was truly supperly horney. The mansion is more child proof, but Tanna and Timmy keeps proving they are very smart and just like me. So this is my life now a mother, business partner, wife, and homeowner.