Day 5 Part 2

I do keep all of it in my mind, so now that it has been an hour I am so tempted to take care of myself. Just thinking of daddy's long thick cock shooting cum all up my womb makes me wet. There is a knock on my hotel door.

*Knock*
*Knock*

I move to the bedroom before the door opens. And peak out seeing Daddy opening the door. Once the door is shut I ran to him and jumped on him. He catches me and chuckles.

"Is my baby ready for her daddy's love?" Daddy asks.

I smash our lips together and start grinding. He spanks my butt and asks again.

"Is my baby ready for her daddy to ravish her?"

"Yes!"

He chuckles and carries me to the bedroom where he sets me on the bed. I start helping him undress by taking his belt, pants, and boxers off. He chuckles and watches me once his shirt is off.

"It seems my baby is more than ready for her daddy's loving." Daddy says.

He has me lay down and he gets on top of me entering my wet pussy. He picks up his pace feeling how wet I am making me wrap my legs around him.

"Daddy is going to show you baby how much I want to impregnate you." Daddy says.

He goes faster to the point you can really hear our groins bumping. I so want to moan, but it will be breaking a rule.

"Daddy needs to her his baby's moans." Daddy says.

That breaks the dam and I start moaning.

"Yes, daddy give it to me!"

Daddy starts kissing and nipping the same spot he left a khicky on this morning. He then has us in doggy style and starts playing with my Clint while fucking me.

"Was my baby good while I was gone? Hmm? Does she deserve her reward?" Daddy asks pounding into me faster.

"Yes daddy!"

He pinches my nub and whispers into my ear.

"Cum with me baby." Daddy groans.

We cum together and once he moves out of me I get on top of him riding my daddy. He looks at me smirking, but none of the less enjoys the view.

"Oh daddy! Give me all you have! Give me your hot seeds! Impregnate me now!"

Daddy grips my hip and pulls my hair back then sits up latching onto my throat. I pick up my pace and daddy slaps my ass a few times before joining into my rhythm.

"Oh daddy do not stop please!"

Daddy then starts sucking and playing with my boobs while looking up at me. I move faster and he helps until I am close to coming.

"Daddy give me your seeds now!"

He makes a popping sound when he remove his mouth from my right nipple.

"You want daddy's cum baby? You want daddy to shoot his seeds up your nice fertile womb?" Daddy asks then spanks my ass, one one each cheek.

"Yes! Now give me them and cum with me!"

He flips us and starts fucking me so fast I was seeing stars.

"Who is your daddy?" Daddy asks.

"Your are DADDY!"

We cum and my pussy milks his cock for all of his seeds until he moves out of me.

"Damn my baby is so sexy!" Daddy says.

He places a kiss on my lips and lays down next to me.

"Daddy I want more! I want to already be pregnant!"

He pulls me to him and kisses me so I kiss back. Once we pull apart our lips and grabs my hand that is playing with him.

"Baby we are just taking a breather before another round." Daddy says.

I nod and move to clean his dick. Once I position myself I look up at daddy.

"Please daddy can?"

"Can you what baby?" Daddy asks.

"Can I please lick your cock clean?"

He starts getting hard and nods allowing me to clean his dick. So I start licking his tip knowing full well he is sensitive there. I look up at daddy seeing him watching me intentively. I then trace my tongue around his tip making daddy groan in pleasure. Watching him watch me turns me on more and I move licking his shaved balls.

Daddy shaves them knowing I love giving them equal attention when I play with daddy's dick. Also because I know it give him pleasure seeing his baby sucking and licking his balls.

I watch seeing his cock come back alive trying to get back to it's full hard size. I start sucking his balls like they are a pacifier and I am a baby.

"Oh baby the thing you do!" Daddy groans.

I trace my tongue around them in my mouth making daddy fully hard. So I flick my tongue on them and I see some precum leaking out. I then make a popping sound removing them from my mouth to taste daddy's precum. I watch him and flicked my tongue on his tip tasting his creamy salty precum.

"Mmm. Daddy you taste so good. Can I give you a blowjob?"

Daddy looks down at me pondering if I can.

"Only if you stop and allow me to blow my seeds into your womb." Daddy says.

I start sucking and I start massaging his balls while watching daddy. I trace my tongue around his shaft and moved to suck his dick on the side.

When daddy is fully hard only half of his cock fits in my mouth without going into my throat.

"Baby!" Daddy groans.

I move back teasing his tip before daddy grabs the back of my head and pushes my head down. I start to suck and jack him off until he groan pushing my head down making me deep throat him. I couphs, but adjust feeling a new sensation of daddy's meat stick in me. I suck greedily while watching how much he is enjoying this. His balls start to get tight meaning one thing.

"Baby I am about to..." Daddy says.

I move quickly and shoved his cock into my pussy and start riding him until he grips my hips having us both cum.