Girl Meets Shocks

Violetta's P.O.V

"Sure,what's going on?" Leon says simply.

"I'm at a party and I have just been left alone..."I say,sadly.

"Why don't you leave then?" Leon asks and he makes sense.

"Actually you are right but that wasn't the only reason that I called you".I begin."I thought that we should talk"

"About?"

"You know what about Leon..."."I am just tired of being angry and it's time that we sort this out"

"That's good to finally talk to you like this, you know without insults"

"I'm gonna call you back when I get home,ok?" And with that I hang up the phone and head towards the door.I open it but I'm pulled back by my arm.

"Are you leaving?" Alex asks and nods in response.

"Yeah, I'm super tired and we have school tomorrow so.."

"Well I'll drive you then"

"What about Gery?" I ask and look across the room to see her dancing with some guys from our year.

--

I step out of the car and thank him with a kiss on the cheek before he gets back in the car.I walk to my room and find...Leon?

 He stands up from the bench sitting out of the room and he hugs me tightly.I am so shocked to see him that I kinda fall into him to accept the hug.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask, trying to comprehend him being right next to me.

"I wanted to see you"

"You wanted to see me?" I laugh."You hopped on a 12 hour flight just to see me? Heard of videochat?"

"That's not the only reason" Leon says."We need to talk and I couldn't talk to you on the phone or videochat about it"

"Lets go inside and talk then" I say, unlocking my door, walking through and sitting on my bed.He sits next to me and hold my hand.

"Violetta, I..."

"Leon?" Gery says, walking through the door."You finally made it!"

Leon drops my hand immediately to hug Gery,while I sit there awkwardly wondering what's happening.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Violetta, Leon and I are dating....."Gery confesses.