Girl Meets Goodbyes

Violetta's P.O.V

"Bye Dad" I say as I give him a long hug. I then reluctantly turn to Jade who gives me a short hug and she give me an air kiss on the cheek.

"I hope that you will come and visit us soon"  Jade says and I then walk over to Angie who holds my hands.

"I'll see you very soon ok,Vilu?" She says and I nod. She then hugs me tightly and I finally walk over to Federico.

"So Vilu, I just feel like I got you back and now you're leaving me?" Fede says seriously but laughs as he does.

"Sadly but look me up when you're in France, ok?" I say. "Promise me,Fede"

"I promise and I would never break a promise to you" Fede say as he hugs me tightly.

I can't believe that I have to say goodbye again. I love Dad and Fede and I sometimes can't believe that we all live in different countries now.

Alex helps Gery and I with our luggage and we all go into the car. I purposely take the window seat so that I can wave at my family. The car starts and I continue waving, long after we have passed the house. I soon remember my friends.

"Stop the car!" I say to the driver as we past Art Rebel."I'll only be a second"

I jump out of the car when it makes a complete stop and run into the building. Everyone stops as they see me and I run over to Fran and Cami to hug them.

"What are you doing here?" Fran says as she smiles.

"I came to see my family and I am on my way to the airport" I reply.

"You're leaving already,Vilu?" Cami asks sadly."I wish that we had more time with you..."

"I'll come back to visit you girls soon or you guys can visit me" I say as I hug them again.

"Have a good journey"Leon says and I smile at him.

"Thanks" I say and I give him a quick hug.

I then leave and climb back into the car.

"You ready now?" Alex says.

"Sure, lets go" I reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------